1

Dan woke up at around three thirty in the morning, due to his computer that he forgot to shut off making so many noises. They were notifications saying he'd gotten messages in response to his listing. The boy rubbed the sleepiness out of his eyes and pulled his computer into his lap.

Many of the messages were creepy, or they just had unsolicited dick pictures in them. Dan wasn't sure which ones were worse; seeing some crusty fourty year olds penis, or reading things that Young NSexy23 sent. By far, that user what the grossest. He blocked him and went about scrolling.

Dan didn't see anything that peaked his interest until he saw a nicer message that stood out from the others.

Phil.Lester - Id like to help you out. My names Phil and I'm 25. I'm gay and definitely experienced, but ill do as much or as little as you want to help you live out your bi-curious dreams. Attachment: 1 image

Woah.

Dan thought this Phil person was extremely attractive. He had bright blue eyes, milky white skin, a dark fringe, and a lip piercing. It appeared that he also had a tattoo peaking out from underneath the collar of his leather jacket. The first thing passing through his mind was that this was fake. No way someone so attractive was willing to help Dan. Phil hadn't even seen what Dan looked like! Why was he so eager to help? Maybe it was because he was very young and dressed girly? Some guys were into girly boys.

Dan swallowed over the lump in his throat and thought of how to reply to this boy. Maybe he should get to know Phil a little bit first? Maybe Dan should jump headfirst into this and ask to meet up now? The boy wasn't sure. A small panic tore through his chest, making him shake a little bit.

This was actually happening. Dan would get to experiment like he always wanted, and the guy willing to help him out was hot as fuck. Dan couldn't believe it. Maybe he should have tried masturbating first so he wasn't a complete fool. Dan had no idea how to go about this, but before he knew it, his fingers started typing out a reply.

DannyBoy- Hi Phil, thanks for offering to help. I have to say though, I'm very nervous. I literally haven't don't anything sexual at all. Are you sure you wanna help? I have no idea what to do.

It didn't take long for Phil to reply, despite it being so early in the morning. Dan felt his heart thudding in his chest when the message popped up.

Phil.Lester- Trust me, i want to help you princess.

When Dan read the pet name Phil called him, he made a small squealing noise. He strangely loved being called that, and this just made him want to meet with Phil more.

DannyBoy- Do you want to see what I look like first? You might think I'm ugly.

Dan bit him lip nervous and waited for a reply.

Phil.Lester- If you want to send me a picture of you go ahead, but I bet you're beautiful, baby boy.

Dan squeaked and nervously tried to find a decent picture of himself. He finally settled on one where he was in a pink longsleeve shirt and light blue overalls, and wearing a pink flower crown in his hair.

DannyBoy- Attachment: 1 image

Phil.Lester- You're absolutely beautiful. Can't wait to play with that pretty mouth of yours. xx

Dan felt his face heat up and a bulge growing in his underwear. He got hard so easily, unfortunately. He'd never done anything with it, just awkwardly waited it out. Soon he'd be touched down there and that excitement just made him more horny. It was almost unbearable this time and he was thinking about touching himself. Something about the idea seemed... wrong. Maybe it was because of his extreme parents, or maybe because he felt like Phil wouldn't approve. He sure as hell wasn't going to ask though.