6

"So how was the sex?" Emily asked, a cheeky smile on her lips.

"I'm gone for about two days and this is how you greet me?" Phil laughs as he closed the door. Emily was casually set on the couch. Phil was a little surprised that she wasn't in her room with a new boy toy.

"Excuse me, hi Phil! I missed you so much!" Phil rolled his eyes and sat down beside her. "Now, how was the sex?"

"Didn't have any." Emily looked confused. "What? A little twink like that who had no idea what to do in sexual situations? I figured you'd be all over that." Emily knew him so well.

"I mean, we've done things before. I actually knew him when I came home and saw you two about to fuck. That's why I took him out by the way. He's a really sweet boy, and he didn't need his first time to go like that." Emily just nodded.

"I figured he was a virgin. Poor bastard didn't even know where his dick was supposed to go. Anyways, I'm kind of glad. You two should fuck, it'd be better for him."

"We talked about that. I mean, were not dating or anything, and I think he's starting to want it, so I told him to think it over and decide who he wants his first time to be with. It's a big deal you know." Phil figured it was a lost cause to explain how sex was meaningful to someone who's fucked most of the town by now. Not that he ever judged her for it though.

"That's cute. You know, I don't think you've ever brought anyone here before, have you?" Emily questioned. This was true, Phil hadn't even had sex since he was a teenager.

"I just..." Phil let his sentence trail on. Truthfully, he hadn't fucked anyone in a while because he was scared of the other boy regretting it like his teenager lover had. With Dan, he could easily grow to regret it and resent Phil because he was struggling with his acceptance and sexuality. That's why he wanted Dan to he absolutely sure before they did it. Wanking someone off wasn't as deep and vulnerable as actually having sex and being that physically close to someone.

Phil's thoughts drifted to thinking about sex with Dan. The boys inexperience combined with his constantly flustered appearance with his loud, unbridled moans got Phil's heart racing. Dan would be such a mess, and Phil would honestly feel honored to do that to him. Besides the obvious physical pleasure it'd bring him, he also wanted to be there for Dan in general. He'd grown to care for the boy. Dan was sweet, and gently, and he deserved to be happy.

"Um, Phil?" Phil shook his head as Emily's voice brought him back to reality. He'd just been starring at a point on the wall for the past minute or so.

"Sorry." A small smile graced Emily's lips.

"You were thinking about that boy, weren't you?" Phil nodded.

"That boy has a name you know. It's Dan. He's a real sweetheart..." Emily pretended to gag, but smiled. It was cute seeing Phil become infatuated with someone. He looked so hard and badass on the outside, and with all their time of living together, Emily hadn't seen him act soft or really delve into his feelings. It was a nice change.

"Looks like this boy is getting to you Philly." Emily poked Phil's shoulder in a teasing manner and Phil frowned.

"Ugh, don't call me Philly. It doesn't suit my appearance."

"Neither does falling for a sweet little thing like dan, yet here we are." Phil jumped to defense when she said this.

"No one said anything about falling in love." He tried to hide the pale pink growing in his face. He rarely ever blushes, but when he did it always made a pretty contrast to his pale skin.

"Hmm, no one said anything about love, Philly." Phil groaned and got up to go to his room.

"Think about what I said ya goof." Emily threw a pillow at Phil while smiling right hefor he closed his door.