5

Dan woke up to sunlight streaming in through his curtains.

His mind slowly went through the events of the previous day. Phil and him getting in hot and heavy, then his mom showing up and things becoming awkward. He also remembered that he asked Phil to stay over, and suddenly felt the comforting weight of Phil's arm draped over his chest. If he listened carefully, he could hear Phil breathing against the back of his own neck.

Dan would have liked to have gotten up to use the bathroom, but he didn't want to disturb Phil. Besides, he liked having Phil near him like this. It was a little strange to Dan when he really thought about it, considering Phil is a bit older- an adultier adult If you will- and the fact that they had met for a gay hookup. Maybe they would have never seen eachother again, but Dan coincidentally tried to sleep with the mans roommate. He grimaced at the thought, reminding himself to thank Phil for catching him before he did any kind of inserting.

Dan sunk back into Phil's chest, slowly moving the mans hand into his. He felt Phil shuffle around a bit, and Dan felt a little panicked and dropped the hand back to it's natural resting place. Phil took in a sharp breath and slowly sat up. Dan frowned as he felt the absence of the heat Phil had been providing. He rolled over and watched as Phil gently rubbed his eyes, suddenly noticing he was shirtless. Dan hadn't seen this before, and couldn't help himself from starting. The tattoos he had contrasted so wonderful with the natural milky color of his skin.

"Well hello there." A corner of Phil's mouth twitched up and Dan's face went red. He truly didn't mean to stare, Phil was just pretty.

"Um, hi." Dan said a bit awkwardly. The pair just sort of looked at eachother until Dan broke the eye contact, concerned that his face would be a permanent shade of crimson. "Sorry for starring." Phil just laughed and slightly shook his head. He placed his fingers gently under Dan's chin so the boy was looking right at him.

"Don't be. It just means I get to stare at you too. You're beautiful you know." Dan tried not to smile but he couldn't help it. Phil place a small kiss on Dan's forehead before admiring the youngers features. He loved it when Dan smiled large enough to see his dimples. It was so cute.

"Maybe we should get something to eat? I'm actually starving." Dan said, trying not to be too distracted by Phil looking at him. If they stayed like this any longer, Dan was going to get hard. Well, actually, speaking of that, Dan started to realize he was already hard. Fucking morning wood. He hated dealing with this. Maybe if he was older it wouldn't be so frequent, but as a nineteen year old he was literally always hard.

He sighed and got up, not wanting Phil to notice although the bright colors that the boy wore didn't exactly make hiding things easier. Phil just raised an eyebrow at the boy as he dismissed himself to the bathroom. Maybe he could just take care of it on his own. He really didn't want to bother Phil and seem clingy.

Dan took a deep breath and sat on the toilet. He just kind of stared at his dick, still not knowing exactly what to do. See, instead of really watching Phil do it, he just closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling. Dan spit in his palm and gently started rubbing himself, disappointed when he realized it didn't feel as good as when Phil did it. He debated calling Phil in, and eventually he decided to just do it.

"P-phil?" He called out softly. The bathroom door was left ajar so Phil easily heard him.

"Yeah?" He called back. Dan gulped.

"C-can you come h-here?" Phil had an inkling on what this was about. He grinned and made his way to the bathroom, taking in the sight of Dan sitting on the toilet, his dick hard and red. "S-sorry b-but will you h-help?" His face was still red and he was a little embarrassed.