Fight

"Where in the hell did you go last night?" Michael asked as he and Aurora entered the training room. Aurora had snuck her way into the initiates quarters, but her absence wasn't unnoticed by Michael. He hadn't asked her when he woke up, but he had just remembered something was up and needed to ask,"I went back to where we were to see if you were alright, but when I got to the table you were gone."

"I felt sick so I came back to the bunks." Aurora shrugged, unrolling one of the mats to use for yoga.

"Oh, yeah, sure you did. Then why was it empty when I got there? Don't bullshit me Rora you were totally banging Eric last night." Michael whispered the last part and Aurora's eyes widened.

"No I was not," She said, shoving him lightly. Michael gave her a look, "Shut up!" She cried.

"Hey, you two were making eyes at each other! I saw it." Michael chuckled, "Besides, I won't  tell if you don't."

"Don't tell what?" Aurora asked, then she paused as a devious smirk rose to her face. "You did not!"

"As far as everyone else knows, we didn't." Michael wiggled his eyebrows and Aurora gasped, putting her hand on her chest. Michael chuckled shaking his head, but then he got back to the original topic, "I know you and Eric totally did it, you have that after sex glow. So, tell me, how was it?"

Aurora rolled her eyes at the question, but still answered, "I honestly don't remember, I was fairly wasted."

"So you did do it!" Michael shouted and everyone turned to stare.

"Shh! Michael I swear, no one is supposed to know!" Aurora whisper yelled, changing to a different yoga position.

"It'll all come back to you soon, and maybe he will too." Michael winked.

"You suck!" Aurora groaned; trying to swat at Michael but not wanting to break her form.

"I don't, but Jackson does." Michael simply shrugged, unrolling his mat.

Aurora literally fell out of her pose in shock. People turned to stare at the brunette, who was howling in laughter as her friend tried to calm her down. "I'm surprised." Aurora breathed out as her laughter diminished.

"Me too," Michael said, "I didn't know he was a bottom." That caused another uproar of laughter. Eric came into the training room with a slightly irritated expression, but when he caught sight of Aurora it boosted his mood. She was going to be happy here.

"So," Eric shouted clapping his hands together, making Aurora cover her mouth and shoot up surprised. "Today we're going to be sparring again. We will be pairing you up with your original opponents, so that means... Prescott. Maya. You two are up first."

"Kick her butt, alright? Her mood swings have been getting on my nerves." Michael muttered

"I know. I can't decide if we're friends or if she hates me." Aurora shrugged before giving Michael a low high five and stepping onto the sparring mat. 

Maya was smirking, her other friends cheering her on. Michael gave them a look before shouting, "Kick her ass Rora!"

"Come on Rory!" Jackson shouted, which made Michael smile just a little bit.

Eric cleared his throat and the room went silent. The two girls glared at each other, Maya wasn't her friend now. Aurora could tell, she looked angry. "Begin." Eric said and Maya immediately went for the punch.

Aurora dodged it quickly, feeling Maya's fist hit her ponytail, but nothing else. Maya's moves were predictable and Aurora could quickly see her weak spots. As Maya swung for another punch, Aurora dodged it and punched her stomach. That caused Maya to recoil back, but Maya was quick on her feet. She kicked at Aurora's knee, causing her stance to falter, and sent a hook to her jaw. As Maya's fist followed through with the punch Aurora reacted quickly, grabbing it and twisting behind Maya. From that point Aurora had Maya pinned, and the fight was over.

Aurora turned to see Michael shouting, "Yeah!" And Jackson 'whoop'ing and laughing. Maya sat up, still on the ground, looking even angrier than when they first started.

Aurora turned to see Eric who had a stern, but proud, look on his face, "Good job." Eric nodded, causing Aurora to smile slightly.

Maya came too quick to predict, yanking Aurora to the ground by her ponytail. Aurora cried out as she fell, the feeling of hairs being ripped out caused tears to pool in the corner of her eyes. Maya moved to straddle her, rolling her leg onto Aurora's left wrist, causing pain to shoot through the whole arm entirely. She heard herself cry out again as Maya threw punch after punch. Aurora tried to block them, yet Maya's legs were crushing both of her arms to the ground. It felt like everything was going in slow motion now, her head hit the mat fairly hard. Her vision started to blur, she heard the muffled yelling of Michael and felt her left arm go numb, actually her whole body went numb. Except she could still feel the wetness of the tears rolling down the sides of her face, and the blood pooling out of her mouth and nose.

The last thing Aurora saw before she passed out was Maya being pulled off of her, and Eric's concerned face flashing in front of her for a moment. Then it all faded out to black.

_
I really want to interact with Y'all more. So I'm gonna start asking questions at the end of every chapter, just to see what you guys think.

Questions:

What do you think is up with Maya?

Who's your favorite character so far and who should I delve more into?
(Mine is definitely Michael)