Chapter 1

* Thank you for purchasing Sonic Forces.

* Please note that this game is created and owned by Sega.

* !

* Your DLC pack is ready to be used!

* Now without further ado,

* Press any button to start!

* "Sonic! You need to get here quickly!" Tails yelled through the radio.

Sonic glanced at his communicator as he ran forward. "Got it Tails! I'll be right over!" He replied.

Destroying some enemies, he hopped on a spring and continued his journey. "Huh? Green Hill is looking a lot like Sand Hill right now!" Sonic commented, looking around the now sandy atmosphere.

"Aww! Now my favorite spots, ruined! Eggman's sure going to pay when I find him." He yelled, racing towards the city.

* You got a S rank!

* Want to save your data now?

*Yes   No

Tails and some other animals making up part of the resistance cowered as Eggman's robots surrounded them. Within moments, a blue blur destroyed them in flash.

"Sonic, coming in a pinch I see." Tails commented, as the others cheered from behind him.

Sonic turned to face Tails, a smile on his face. "Mhm, that's how I roll." He replied cockily.

Eggman growled, "This isn't over Sonic!" He yelled.

As Sonic spin dashed towards Eggman, a familiar black and red hedgehog blocked him.

"What- Shadow?!" Sonic questioned as Shadow stood up in his original pose.

"Zavok!?"

"Metal!?"

"Chaos!?"

Another enemy appeared, his arms crossed and a red aura surrounding him.

Sonic rubbed the bottom of his nose and boosted towards this new enemy, who dodged effortlessly.

"Whoa! This guy... he's even faster than Sonic!" Tails yelled, taking out his tablet and quickly typing.

Meanwhile Sonic is the volleyball in the enemies game, soon falling to the ground, unable to recover.

"SONIC!" Tails yelled.