Alternate Chapter 12.5 (The Dark Blur)

Idea also by PrincessRainbowdashy

A/N: I am not good at fighting scenes. Please bare with me here.

* Load your save game?

*Yes No

Shadow was acting weird, so you decided to let it go for the time being. He didn't talk to you all day but you caught him staring at you multiple times which got awkward after the past three times he did it.

The rest of the day was normal. You finally got that cookie you wanted before you were rudely interrupted so you snacked on that. You were happy; nothing weird was going on...

That is until Sonic entered the room and dragged you outside. Ripping your wrist out of his grip you glared at him.

How dare he ruin your snack time.

"Sonic, what is it? If its nothing serious I need to finish-"

"Shadow and I are going to fight. And we want you to watch."

You blinked, trying to comprehend what just came out of Sonic's mouth. "Excuse me? I thought we were fighting Eggman, not fighting over me."

Sonic chuckled. "That's what Author-chan forced you to say." You were beyond confused, was Sonic high or something?

"Okay, I know that this book probably doesn't contain curse words but who the hell is Author-chan?" You were now starting to question reality.

Good thing everything went back on track, Shadow walked from the shadows nodding excitement as he noticed your presence. "Good she's here."

Before you could say anything the two hedgehog's had started attacking each other, two blurs flying around the place. You ducked as Shadow sent a chaos spear Sonic's way which effectively hit as the blue blur fell to the ground, groans of pain escaping his mouth.

Despite the pain he got up, clutching the arm that was injured. Wasting the last of his energy just by standing Sonic fell to his knees a smirking Shadow standing above him.

Karate chopping his neck, Sonic fell and Shadow stood victorious. Sonic wasn't dead, just unconscious. Take your imagination on a ride and imagine the rest of this chapter I gotta sleep.