Chapter 17

* Load your save game?

*Yes     No

As you were busy typing on the computer next to Amy, Knuckles patted your back startling you. Your head shot up and you looked to the side, meeting purple eyes. "Yes commander?" Knuckles chuckled and patted your back once more. "No need to be formal, just call me Knuckles."

You raised an eyebrow at this. Knuckles has never stopped you from saying 'commander' before. "Knuckles...? Are you sick?" Now laughing, Knuckles shook his head. "Nope! I wanted to tell you that you were doing a great job being part of the resistance."

"Thank you." You quickly said as you turned back around to finish your work. "Ah, there is one more thing..." Knuckles trailed off, seeming threated by your piercing glare.

"Sonic wanted to see you. He didn't tell me why." Knuckles told you as you quickly made your way to the blue blur. As his frame popped into view you noticed that he seemed a bit nervous about something.

Tapping his shoulder, you were met by a jolt from the azure hedgehog in front of your gaze. Sonic turned his head to the side and sighed in relief. "Oh good... your not Amy." He breathed out.

You raised an eyebrow questioningly and placed both hands on your hips in a sassy manner. "And why would I be a harmless pink puff ball?" Sonic let out a small laugh before clearing his throat and speaking. "(Y/N), your favorite color." He said which led you into confusion.

"My favorite color? Well, that's (f/c)... any reason you asked?" With a wink Sonic stood up. "You'll see after this war is over." He sped around the corner, leaving a confused (Y/N) behind.