FRAGRMENT 2

*Load your save game?

*Yes No

The day was warm with the destruction of the town (Y/N) and Gadget lived in. Their eyes gleaming with hateful rage the next time they see that doctor...

"Eggman, that bastard." Gadget hissed, standing his ground as he watched Eggman order more robots to attack the city. He looked at Eggman with complete disgust, as his friend stomped her foot in frustration.

"He's destroying everything!" She said. She crossed her arms and awaited the right time for their next move. "When the time is right we'll show him the true meaning of pain." The two nodded at each other and watched their enemies cautiously.

The two ran side by side their eyes gleaming and determined. The (a/t) raised her left hand as a (f/c) aura surrounded her hand. A white wolf jumped from the shadows and ran in between the two friends. "Now Aurora, speak your mind!" (Y/N) commanded.

"Eggman, your reign of terror is over. We will stop you." Aurora spoke, her voice calm. Eggman turned to look your direction and started laughing. "You think YOU can stop me!?" He wheezed, his laughing turning into a coughing fit.

Growling, Aurora raced past the two friends. "We'll make you pay!"