Chapter 18

* Load your save game?

* Yes     No

"Hey Sonic, come look at this." Tails said while calling the the small light azure hedgehog right next to him. As he was still typing, he muttered, "I was looking through the file we found and found a secret file for all of Eggman's selfies." Classic laughed clutching his stomach in his hands.

Tails chuckled along with the laughter. "Whoa, he's got ten terabytes OF those said selfies." He reported with a laugh. Classic silently laughed with him. "Now let's see... failed battle plans... aha! Phantom Ruby Prototypes."

"If you bump yourself in this reality your sleeping self will bruise? I find that hard to believe..." Tails said, mumbling the last part. "But! It does say that the power source of the Phantom Ruby is in Chemical Plant."

Classic quickly smiled and pointed to himself, hoping that Tails would let him go on this mission. "I see your excited, you can go... but be careful." Tails pleaded to him staring him straight in the eyes. Classic nodded before speeding away to Chemical Plant.

* Chemical Plant

*Ready?

* ...

* GO!

As Classic ran through Chemical Plant, he shivered with much nostalgia. Hopping from platform to platform, he looked towards the bright pink water below him. He hoped that the water didn't advance towards him.

"Okay, your close Sonic! Just continue forward, and don't fall in that water!" Tails advised, and suddenly went quiet. Classic's lips moved to say something, but only one word came out: "Wait...."

Destroying the power source, Classic dusted himself off. His communicator buzzed as Tails came on. "Nice job Classic! Now came back safely."

"On... it."