Chapter 8

A/N: HOLY HELL, ALMOST 200 READS!? I THANK YOU ALL, BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY ONE SPECIAL PERSON: AND THEIR NAME IS... DRUMROLL PLEASE!

*COMMENCE DRUMROLL*
.
.
.
.
.
.

CaliPpgMlp!

This fabulous person is giving me much inspiration to continue my book, so go check them out and follow them.

~

* Load your save game?

* Yes    No

After that incident in the plane you decided to chill for a little. Your (e/c) eyes gazed at the cover of the book you were reading. Titled, "The Broken Down Ship" was slightly intriguing to you but not enough to take your mind off of earlier.

The room was silent, expect for the occasional tapping of keys coming from Amy. Silver has gone off to the Lumonius Forest for a mission and hasn't came back yet.

Knuckles suddenly walked in, his purple eyes showing a hint of fear. "Guys, Silver's fighting him." You dropped your book as silence hit you. The rest were silent as well, before you gulped and decided to break the silence.

"I'll go to help Silver." Sonic said, beating you to the punch. He then gazed over your figure as his eyes said it all. He wanted you to come with, you wanted to avenge your fallen friends by fighting him. So you agreed.

~

"This wasn't part of my schedule." He growled, his eye showing he was annoyed. Silver was determined, and rushed towards his enemy. His opponent rushed back at him, dropping two gems in the process.

At that moment the two of you arrived just to see the white hedgehog get violently kicked into a wall. You and the azure hedgehog went your separate ways and you helped Silver up.

He quickly thanked you as you watched Sonic land in front of you. "You..." He spoke, very slowly. "Your that blue baffoon that tried to stop me." He then looked at you, as you immediately shivered from his gaze.

"Silver, leave tell the others that we'll be awhile." You whispered to him as a bright blue glow appeared around him. "You're very brave (Y/N)." He said as he left.

"...the source of my power is none of your concern." As you stood next to the blue blur, you two surpressed the same cocky smirk that wanted to dance along your muzzle. "Then what shall we call you?" You asked, your fear dieing away and being replaced by bravery.

"You shall call me 'Infinite'. In the brief moments that remain of the both of you." Infinite replied with.