Chapter 7

* Load your save game?

*Yes      No

As much as you wanted to say it, you enjoyed the comfort of the famous blue blur. He was still holding you in hug, and his head was in the crook of your neck.

The plane landed, and you poked the azure hedgehog's cheek to get him to move. Of course he didn't and shockingly enough he buried his head into the crook of your neck before mumbling, "I'm tired..."

You patted his head before looking up at Gadget for support. Your friend chuckled and mouthed the words, "I'm going to take a photo of this, you guys look so adorable together."

You growled and mouthed back, "Don't you dare..." Before he laughed once again and gave in. He rolled his eyes before pushing Sonic of your much smaller frame.

Sonic opened his emerald green eyes to look at you and started pouting. "Aww, who pushed me off (Y/N)? She like a soft pillow you don't want to get off of!" He whined.

You blushed and got off the ship and into the main room where everyone was waiting for you. "(Y/N), your back-" Knuckles stopped to look at you more closely, it made him chuckle because you were a blushing mess.

"Hey, you okay? You look like a blushing mess." Knuckles commented, chuckling. You nodded, looking down at your feet. A moment after the blue blur came in looking just fine as if the incident in the plane never happened.

"Sonic! We're so glad to hear from you, you alright?" Knuckles asked. Sonic nodded, before looking at you in the corner of his eye. "Yeah, just tired."