Chapter 3

* Load your game?

* Yes No

* Stage 3: SpacePort

A (f/c) (f/a) ran past, quickly finding the route to her destination. Using her telekinesis, she flew forward, spinning and smirking as she destroyed the enemies in her path.

She jumped onto a rail, quickly jumping from rail to rail and collecting rings that she could use for later.

* "Now, (Y/N), hurry and grab a spaceship." Knuckles commanded.

(Y/N) nodded, grinding faster on the rail to gain more speed. "On it, commander." She replied. Running towards a spaceship.

* You got a S rank!

* ...!

* You completed a mission: Collect a total of 200 rings!

* Feel free to spend your rings anytime.

"I just received some incredible news Sonic is actually alive!" A excited Knuckles yelled.

Silver smiled, relived. "No way, that's amazing!"

Amy gasped and clasped her hands together once more. " WHAT!? I knew it, I knew it!"

"He's captured in a prison in space. My spy there says he's locked in a cell and that Eggman has been torturing him for months." Knuckles reported.

"What! We HAVE to save him!" Amy yelled, her eyes burning with determination.

"Already happening Amy." Knuckles replied with. "I got a squad already going in to rescue Sonic."

You raised an eyebrow to this statement. It's good that Sonic is alive and all... but... where's he being located?

"Hey commander? That's great that we found Sonic and all but... where's he being located?" You questioned.

Knuckles glanced at you before glancing at his watch. "Good timing (Y/N)."

"Knuckles, can you hear me?" A familiar voice asked.

"Rouge? It's about time you came checking in. How's Sonic doing?" Knuckles asked.

"He's been better," Rouge replied. "Their getting ready to banish him into space."

"WHAT!? THEY CAN'T DO THAT!" You screamed, furious.

"Mhm, apparently Eggman as been keeping Sonic alive all this time he's been waiting to show Sonic his completed empire, before banishing him." Rouge said.

"That's low, even for Eggman." Silver spoke up.

"Well better make a decision fast, Eggman got wind of our rescue mission and is going ahead with his plan ahead of schedule. The clock is ticking boss."

You rolled your eyes, fairly annoyed that no one has answered your question yet.

"But where is he being help captive?" You asked once more.

"Eggman rebuilt the Death Egg, that's where he's keeping Sonic." Rouge replied.

"The Death Egg? Oh no that's not good." Vector groaned.

"None of this is good Vector, that's why they it 'war'." Knuckles said. "You know what to do, go get Sonic!"

You, and some of the people in the resistance boarded a spaceship, on your way to the Death Egg.