Chapter 6

* Load your save game?

*Yes No

"It should have worked..." Tails mumbled, trying to fix Omega. He patted his shoulder once. "I'm sorry buddy, I wasn't smart enough..."

Turning around, he noticed Chaos slowly advance towards him.

"Wha- Chaos!?" He turned around, holding his head in his hands. "Sonic, help me!"

As he yelled, another Sonic hopped out of a portal and defeated Chaos.

As Tails slowly turned around for the third time he was puzzled. "Sonic...?"

"Oh wait, your that Sonic from another dimension, aren't you?" Tails asked. Classic Sonic nodded.

"Wait, how did you get here?" Classic shrugged, seemingly confused as to why a portal showed up in the first place.

Tails tilted his head before his eyes lighted up with a hypothesis. "Maybe, the phantom Ruby brought you here!" He announced.

"So, maybe if we destroy the phantom Ruby, you can go home!" Tails announced and Classic smiled, finally happy that this mess will be over when this war is over.

Stage Five: Ghost Town

Are you ready...?

GO!

"Be careful Sonic, I'm picking up a ton readings up ahead." Tails commented as Classic ran through this ghost town. No one was here, except a few robots made by the "famous" Dr. Eggman.

Looking concerned, Classic ran ahead, destroying multiple robots in the process. Noticing Tails flying right beside him, he turned his concerned gaze to him and pointed up ahead. Tails sighed and nodded his head. "Yeah, we're currently clashed with Eggman. This town used to be beautiful until he showed up and ruined everything..."

~

"This is where I came into play." You said after a chilling silence. Sonic and Gadget's heads snapped up to look at you in confusion.

You pointed towards the town below and sighed. "It was a pretty lovely place, now I just call it a 'Ghost Town'. Eggman ruined everything." You announced, tears welling up in your sparkling (e/c) eyes. 

The blue blur's ears lowered as he gazed down at you in pure sadness. "(Y/N)... I'm so sorry. I-I didn't know..." He said. Gadget nodded, even though mixed emotions were raging through his green eyes.

Without warning, Sonic wrapped his arms around you in the form of a hug. You froze and blushed, your cheeks turning a light shade of pink. "Thank you for the hug Sonic..."