+ "we do, she doesn't." 3

Teala's POV

"Here?", I asked.

"Yes.", answered my mother as we parked in the driveway of our new house.

"Why do we have to move?", I questioned again.

"It was important, Teala.", she answered again as she unbuckled her seat belt.

I've been hearing that all week.

Every time I ask her, she tells me it's important.

"Can I go for a drink or something? Unless you need help?", I asked. "You can, just be careful.", she said.

I put my hands in the pocket of my hoodie as I looked around while walking.

Is there Starbucks at this place or what?

Johnny's POV

"You aren't serious right now, are you?", asked the blonde sitting in the passenger seat of my car.

"I am.", I said as I stopped in her driveway. "Leave."

She looked at me in disbelief before getting out. She turned around and bent down.

"Just because I play around everytime doesn't mean I was playing around again.",she said.

"I was.", I said with a wink before driving away.

I parked in the parking of the cafe.

I got out and walked towards the entrance. The aroma of coffee filled in my nostrils.

I saw the group sitting there.

Kenzie and Brandon were talking,Lauren was giggling at Carson and Hayden who were trying to make weird faces while Nadia was recording.

I took a seat next to Nadia.

"Dumped the blonde yet?", asked Carson. "Just did.", I answered as I went through my phone.

I heard Lauren sigh.

I looked up at her. "What?", I replied to the look she sent my way.

"Why are you playing with girls' feelings. You have been since a long, long time.",she said.

I chuckled.

"I wouldn't have. It's not my fault. I was taught. Playing with feelings and leaving is common.", I replied.

Suddenly, all the attention was towards me and the air tensed up.

"it was five years ago, John.", she started. "it was an accident. You're 18 now."

"I don't care.", I replied. Coldness was clear in my voice.

So what if it's been five years? It was hard. Very hard till I was fifteen.i refused to move on. I used to look at her empty house everyday.

But I stopped once I convinced myself that she wasn't coming back.

I still remember the last words I said to her.