+ screaming

my updates are slow because of upcoming tests,please know that i'm really sorry. two more requests are pending and then they will be on hold for a little while.

love you all

requested : nadinetheauthor

U N E D I T E D

_________________________________

nadine

"john,listen to me-"

"listen to what,nadine?!",his loud voice boomed through the house as he paced around the room impatiently,his muscles tense and body fuming. i stood near the doorway,trying to justify my actions that he felt were intentionally wrong.

he was having a hard time at the studio,he used to spend days there because of his upcoming ep. four songs were still unrecorded,two out of them unwritten. he had a month and a few days to wrap it all up before his music launch. to say that he was tired and beyond exhausted from just five to no hours of sleep a day,irregular eating and straining of his voice was not enough.

so today,while he was at the studio working on lyrics,i decided to go and see him. possibly take him out for lunch since it had been four days since he had last come home and gotten time to spend with me.

i entered the building happily,chirping a hello to everyone there,bouncing over to johnny's recording room with a smile dancing on my lips. i felt happy,since i was sure that a surprise visit by his girlfriend would make him happy.

but i was mistaken.

when i stepped through the doors,i basically interrupted a very important recording and writing session. he had a few editors over for help,back vocalists sitting around as well. i smiled sheepishly,averting my eyes to johnny who stood there,headphones on and a scowl on his face. the scowl was for me,because of me.

back to present,i take a small step forward with shaky hands and quivery lips. "i-i just-",he cut me off again. "THEY WERE IMPORTANT PEOPLE,NADINE.",he yelled out louder this time,raising his hands and roughly tugging at his hair,"i was in the middle of being two steps close to having the second song finished with. but you just had to come through. the next session cannot be scheduled until next week. thanks to you."

i tried to look over the sting that seeped deeper with each accusing syllable.

"i-i just w-wanted to take. . .you out for l-lunch.",i spoke with watery eyes and trembling lips. "sin-since we hadn't had the time in long,"

his angry green eyes snapped to stare into mine.heavy fuming radiating from within. he stormed over to me,grabbing my shoulders and getting in my face as his breath hit it.

never had he ever done this.

"could you not control your need for attention for some more time? do you have any fucking idea of how much of a waste you've caused? i've been working my ass off for days,and then you just walk in to literally fucking walk all over it. quit holding me back for your constant beg to be loved.",he spat.

a tear ran down,my eyes reddening as my teeth pulled my lower lip between it. i looked at him,watching guilt take over his features almost immediately. i pulled away from his grip,which i hadn't even realized was as tight. looking down at the floor,i took a few steps few steps behind without looking up. when i did,i could feel the rapid and endless flow of hot tears down my cheeks.

he opened his mouth to say something,taking a step forward. i stopped him,"i---don't."

and with that,i turned around and bolted out the door.

~ o ~ o ~ o ~

i ignored the thirty ninth call from johnny,continuing my un-destined walk on the evening streets.

my phone died minutes later,making me more helpless than i already was. i replayed johnny's words in my head,the hurt and pain crawling deeper in my skin,tearing myself. wiping another tear,i stopped when i heard a honk nearby.

turning around,i saw hayden shutting the door of his car,looking around before crossing the road and jogging over to where i was, he stopped in front of me.brows furrowed. "nadine?",he spoke as he scanned my face,"whats wrong?"

that was all it took for me to break down again as i crashed myself in his arms.

he hugged me back,after which i explained the scene to him. it stung to even recite it. we were currently at a cafe that was right where he parked. "so he doesn't know where you are?",he asked as we got up from our seats. i nodded.

he sighed,"from what i know,i am pretty sure he's driving around all bonkers trying to find you. he'll be beyond worried,nadine." "i. . .i don't know what to say to him. it hurt,hayden. it hurt when my own boyfriend made me realize just how clingy i was being. i didn't mean to disrupt his work,i just wanted to make sure he got some fresh air.",i sighed as well.

he smiled,"lets get you home."

after making sure i was buckled up properly,hayden climbed in and took out his phone. dialing a number,he held it up to his ear. after a few rings,he spoke. "hey man,where are you you?",he said. after getting a reply,he looked at me with wide eyes,"that is the other part of the city." that is when i realized it was johnny he was talking to.

hayden rubbed his temple,"i was just calling to tell you that nadine is with me."

after nodding and saying,"yeah,give me call when you're home.",he hung up. he started the engine,"he has been driving around town for three whole hours. you have been walking around for three hours. he sounded miserable,nad. his voice was cracking every sentence."

i shut my eyes,"just take me home,please."

hayden did as i requested,we soon reached our house. johnny's car was still absent from the driveway,so i turned to hayden. "can i stay until he comes? i dont want to be in there having to prep myself for something i am not ready for." he smile,"of course."

fifteen minutes later,johnny's car pulled in the driveway as he got out quickly and rushed to open the front door. i undid my seat belt and thanked hayden,then proceeding to head out. he grabbed my arm lightly,"he loves you. call me if you guys need anything." i smiled and nodded.

he drove off as i opened the front door and crept inside.

as soon as i shut it,my eyes met teary-red green orbs. johnny made his way over to me not a second later,pulling me in for a warm embrace. i didn't deny it,i gladly welcomed the warmth and sense of protectiveness.

"i'm sorry,",we both said at the same time.

he pulled away a little,tearing my cheek from his shoulder as he searched my face with weary eyes. he caressed my cheek,pushing my hair behind my face and placing a feather light kiss to my forehead.

"you have nothing to be sorry for,my love. whatever i said before,i didn't mean one word. i was just under too much pressure,but that was no excuse to behave like that. i promise you,love,this was the first and the last time that you had to go through this. i'm very sorry for it all.",he rested his lips on mine after his apology,cupping my face as my hands combed through his hair.

"i love you,john.",i breathed. "i love you,nadine.",he kissed my temple.

"thank you,for coming back. you deserve better,at least after what i said. you are everything one could ask for. and to say that i'm more than happy to wake up everyday knowing you're mine isn't enough. thank you,for everything.",he spoke softly.

"i already have the best.",i laced our lips once again,