+ new girl. 8

so somehow you guys managed to get this book for 201K reads to 203K reads in just ONE DAY.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH,
it means a shit ton :))

love you all

p.s - IM REALLY SORRY FOR THE DELAY!

____________________

damn mama oof

______________

reader :)

"How's the test preparation going?"

"Really good,",I answered Kenzie's question,"Johnny helped a lot in clearing up the concepts and I can safely say that I know my stuff,",I added with a playful wink.

Lauren,Kenzie and I were heading to the school ground to watch the boys practice for their soccer match tomorrow. School was out around five minutes ago,and judging by the excited crowd that still huddled around in the hallways,it was clear that a lot of people were staying back to watch the practice.

"Are you sure that's all that has been happening while he's tutoring you?",Lauren teased with a smirk.

My cheeks flamed.

"Y-yeah,",I half lied.

Well technically I didn't really lie,its not like we'd been swapping secret kisses and spilling out feelings to each other — occasional hand holds and cafe visits excluded.

I was thinking of telling the girls about it after the match tomorrow evening,but I didn't know what to say.

It was crystal clear that I shared unsuppressed feelings for Lauren's brother,a dreamy boy with attractively messy dirty blonde locks that flopped on his head,sometimes falling down on his forehead,his cut-sharp jaw with his visible cheek bones,plump peach lips with natural traces of crimson on them,his skinny sculpted muscles,tall height,his lemon scent — I had fallen for it all.

I couldn't say for sure,but whenever I'd wonder if he shared the same feelings I always thought of how he behaved around me.

He didn't seem like the type to go holding hands with every other girl,picking her up every morning for school and dropping her after,giving all his efforts in tutoring her,always insisting on paying for her whenever they'd go out somewhere for a snack.

Given all this,he did have to share at least quarter of the feelings I had,right?

After a few moments of following the mass of people heading in the same direction as us,I felt the mild warmth of the sun carees my face,a slight breeze dancing past as it swept my hair to the side,the lush green of the grass welcoming us as we walked further over to the back of the school where the ground was.