+ not him,not her

Heyy

First of all, I'm so sorry for not publishing this last week, like I had promised.

The reason is that I was out of town and totally out of ideas to continue "Karma."

The thing is, many of yall wanted me to do a part two of it. But I couldn't since that is how the imagine was supposed to end.

So instead, I wrote something using your ideas.

Hope you guys enjoy ;)

~~~

Your POV

I slammed the door shut and walked towards my car before giving it's door another slam.

Life.

Life hasn't been a bundle of joy, in the dramatic language.

In my language, it's been pretty fucked up.

Brandon and I have been dating since the past three months.

The first month was all about being lovey dovey and cute. But the last two months hadn't been great.

The second one started with doubting each other, then confronting, then getting back.

This month which is the current date, it's been horrible.

We've been fighting, throwing things around the house, and one of us takes off almost four times a week at night. Then the next day,24 hours later is when we see each other. And that's when the doubting and fighting starts again, and then the other one takes off.

Abusing is something we did too.

You guessed it.

We are toxic.

And right now, all I needed was a break. From everything. I needed someone I could talk to, I could rant about my problems to.

I parked my car and got out.

I sat on the bench and watched the fountain.

I dialled the number I hadn't heard from since the past two months.

That's the perfect and the only therapy I need.

"Hello?",said the person from the other line. Oh, how good it felt to hear that voice after so long.

I tried to call all these weeks, but stopped when I realised my number was blocked.

I did not know why.

"H-hey.", I croaked.

There was silence for a few minutes before I spoke up. "Could you meet me a-at the fountain near the park, please?"

The line went dead.

I expected that. I couldn't just call someone after two months just to rant about my doings and personal problems.

My frustration that I held in, began to come out as water droplets. I sniffed before closing my eyes.