+ valentines

i'll be spending my day writing endless long dms to johnny,prolly eating kitkats with a nice movie to watch. oh yes,how can gawking at couples be forgotten?

what's your plan?

requested : jenziesstory

| ~ ¤ ~ |

"real life is better than our dreams now

"real life is better than our dreams now."

feb 15 : s l e e p
march 15 : t e e n a g e f e v e r

IM SCREAMING.

| ~ ¤ ~ |

maya°

"choppy!"

fourteenth of february,a day where two people either confess their feelings for each other or fall more in love. but who needs a day,a specific date to realise,to wake up and be grateful about their significant other?

exactly,no one.

so while my beloved,green eyed and dirty blonde haired boyfriend was on tour,i flew out to surprise him. don't boyfriends deserve to be treated as specials for one day at least? so i took him out for tacos,a lot of tacos,took him shopping and brought him some fancy rubber bands as well,tying his hair up in braids.

when i arrived,mommy mer and darian picked me up from the airport,the orlando family knowing my plan except for johnny.

it was a day before valentines that i'd arrived,johnny's family making me feel welcomed and loved. when we drove to the venue,we got out making sure lauren had johnny distracted while we scurried in.

johnny was in his dressing room,vocalising as he prepped himself for rehearsals. lauren was inside with him,darian texted her telling her we were right outside the door. she knocked,revealing lauren who opened the door and smiled widely at me. i waved and gave them a small nod.

the plan was to give darian a video diary that i made for johnny,telling him that i'd mailed it to him. the diary ended at the words,"i want you to know,",after which i'd walk in and complete the rest of it.

"i love you." at my voice and words,johnny's head snapped in my direction. his jaw dropped,his glistening eyes blinking. he cussed under his breath,rushing over to me and wrapping me in the tightest hug i'd ever gotten. i chuckled as his sisters did too,while he pulled away and scanned my face,reminding himself that i was there for real.