+ ³ brøthərs.

GUYS. PLEASE READ THIS.

80+ comments in the last imagine,I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH.

it's your insane support that keeps me going,helps me update,thank you all so much.

love yall.

_____________

damn they'd make good brothers

_________________

𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖙 𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑 𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉𝖓'𝖙 𝖐𝖊𝖊𝖕 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖞𝖊𝖘 𝖔𝖋𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑
________________

"Okay."

There was a second or two of silence in the room,as if it was only me in here.

"Okay what?",I heard Johnny ask.

With an inaudible long breath,I rasped,"Okay,you can---lift my shirt u-up."

"If you're not sure about it,I could just ask Rosemary to check you for any injuries. I dont want it to seem like I'm taking advantage of you.",he clarified.

But I wanted him to do it.

"Yes,I'm sure. You can.",I confirmed.

And a second later,I felt the fabric sliding up my backside,making me nervous. I could see the flash falling on my open back,only the back of my undergarment to be seen.

The flash stayed for a few moments before I felt rough,yet comfortable fingers skim over my skin so lightly and delicately,making me close my eyes.

"Yeah,",I heard Johnny's nervous voice,"Reddened back."

I couldn't do anything else,my body refused to make any kind of movement with his fingers still lingering on my skin,the warmth they gave - so I 'mhm'ed.

"What else hurts?",he asked,voice slightly raspy.

"My-my shoulder blade,the back of my knees,my neck,my head.",I answered honestly,still in so much pain from the edges of the stairs,the impact of his fall on me,the way my head hit one of the steps.

There was silence for some time again,before I felt him stand up.

No,please dont go after leaving me like lightened fireworks,I thought.

"I'm going to get you something to wear for the night,it'll be more comfortable for you,and for me to check.",he said,leaving a lingering question.

I nodded as answer.

"Dont move,I'll be right back.",he ordered.

When I felt his presence leave the room,I could concentrate a little more on the serious pain my entire self was in,letting out a soft whimper as I tried to turn around.