+ brøthərs.

N O T E : EVERTHING IN THIS IMAGINE IS FICTIONAL.

AGES : 17.

~ ● ~

PLEASE DO NOT ATTACK ME IF YOU SEE A CHANGE IN THE CHARACTERS' BACKGROUND OR PERSONALITY.

go ahead,surprise yourselves :))

love yall

_______________

_______________

𝖘𝖍𝖊 𝖋𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖇𝖆𝖉
______________

reader.

|3 months ago|

"Room 206,",I repeated as I continued my hunt for my second class at my new school. Well, I'd missed first period since I was at the office (and maybeee I was a tad bit late).I'd been looking for a good amount of time,but couldn't find any luck.

The hallways were almost deserted,around a minute or two still to pass by before the classes were dispersed.

As I reached the turning of the hallway,a few voices came into audibility. I peeked a little,four boys catching my attention as they stood lazily,leaning against the lockers.

Woah.

Tall and fairly sculpted,they stood---along with drool worthy faces.

Weren't they supposed to be in class?

Were they ditching? How do you ditch class by staying in school? These four stood like they owned the premises,not giving a damn about being caught by the way they were so freely communicating.

Pushing my thoughts away,I hesitantly made my way over to them.

"Umm,hey!",I smiled a little. All of them turned their heads to look at me,giving me a closer look at themselves.

The one standing closest to me was blonde,two boys standing opposite to him were both dark haired---one of them having slightly curled hair. They were attractive,chiseled jaw and all.

But the one with dirty blonde hair caught most of my attention,one of his feet resting on the locker behind him,one hand in the pocket of his dark jeans,the other running through his messy hair. His cheekbones were clearly on display,his jawline sharp.