sneak peek ;-)

Heyhey!
PLEASE READ THIS!
I went out of ideas for the 'Tokyo Ghoul' Series so I unpublished it:(
But I'll working on it again so yay!

ALSO NOW,
if you're wondering what this is,in order to make up to you guys,I decided to give you a sneak peek of my newest creation hehe.

It's a book I've been working on for months now,so here's a sneak peek of it.

IT'S UNEDITED SO I'M SORRY I'M THERE ARE MISTAKES.

Comment down below what you think!

ENJOY!

•¤•

Cassie^

I watched as the boys of Xavier High jogged on the field and stopped in a line.

On their coach's command,they all turned to face our side of the bleachers.

Some cheering was heard, probably the Xaviers.

"And now,the boys of Auradon!",announced the commenter.

The three of us looked eagerly at where they were to enter from.

And I know I said this a lot,but all the screeching reached its limit and girls and boys cheered for their team.

Our team.

The Auradons.

A guy with blonde hair,one I hadn't ever seen was the first to emerge out. He was followed by the rest of the team.

All looking flawless in their jerseys.

Mackenzie leaned forward and neared my ear in order to be heard in the crowd.

"That guy is the captain."

I looked at the guy she was pointing at and realised he was the blonde leading the team on the field.

He wasn't that bad.

But, he couldn't be compared to TheBoys. They had their own royalty. I don't even know why I'm saying this, but I've seen it.

And I wouldn't deny it.

The Crew made their way on the field,their entrance acted as a fuel to the pitch belonging to various beings.

Lauren,Kenzie and I, with all the energy in us, joined the confident crowd.

The first one to lead The Crew was Johnny,yeah I'm sure you saw that coming.

His dirty blonde hair bouncing up and down perfectly with his jersey as he jogged to catch up with the Xaviers.

The jersey exposed his fully shaped arms and calves. Eh,I wasn't drooling.

But you can't just ignore something so attractive,can you?

Why do all the egoic bad boys have to be so breathtaking? Like literally. It's almost so cliché.

Bad boy+Good girl=The perfect pair.

The rest of the boys followed,all in the same condition as Johnny. They did not need a description.

They were way ahead of it. A short paragraph of words wasn't enough to speak about them.

Their tall and lean frames ran in a line, the built up bodies that were covered up by the fabric moved in coordination.