+ nyctophilia. 2

Here you guys go!
stay safe,stay inside,wash ya hands!
i love you all <3

Here you guys go!stay safe,stay inside,wash ya hands!i love you all <3

_________________

reader :)

I walked to the cafeteria by myself,my feet skipping just a little as I hummed softly,reminding myself that I needed to get new earbuds since mine had broken yesterday.

As I neared the cafeteria doors a smile formed on my lips on seeing the familiar figure standing alone,glaring inside with searching eyes. Beside him was Amanda,the head cheer leader,gluing her front to his side. I could see the heavy layer of mascara on her face even from a few feet apart as she batted her lashes at him flirtatiously.

Trying to stifle a laugh at Amanda's failing attempts,I made my way over to where the two people stood.

"Hey,",I said as I stood on Johnny's other side,at a safer distance compared to Amanda. I raised a brow when I noticed her bring her manicured palm up to his arm,moving it all the way up to his cheek.

Some nerve this girl had to be ticking off the always pissed off boy,I thought.

Johnny glanced at me with an annoyed strain on his forehead,focusing his eyes down on Amanda's palm that tried to pull his face closer to her lips. Not liking it one bit,Johnny took her hand off and peeled himself away from her,hands held up as if he'd touched bacteria.

"Try it on someone else,I don't do easy fucks.",he said,his voice meaning every word that fell off his naturally rose lips.

"So you're hanging out with losers now?",Amanda said to him with her eyes glaring at me,judging me with a disgruntled face as she took in my appearance. I glanced down at myself too,quite satisfied with the outfit I'd picked today.

"You're still here?",Johnny drawled in his usual disinterested voice. When he finally stopped scanning the crowded cafeteria,he looked at Amanda,"Fuck off already."

My lips formed in an 'O' shape,impressed by the fact that he was the only guy in school that had rejected Amanda - more than once.

Amanda was fuming,"You're a freak anyway. Have fun with the skunk,",she directed the last part at me and stormed off,muttering some blurred curses as she left off to her usual table with the rest of her team.

"Nice to see you too!",I called out with a smile,though I knew she couldn't hear me over the loud buzz in the cafeteria.

I turned my attention to Johnny who was looking at me like I was the weirdest thing he'd ever seen.

"I know you're not burning down the whole lunch area in your mind without a reason,",I began in an attempt to ease his unfriendly nature,"If Asher's the reason,he's in the classroom down the hall helping Mr.Filch out,"