+ teacher

KUDOS MY LOVES !

john vincent orlando,you gotta stop making my heart go whoosh and all roller coaster

p.s - ATP IN 5 DAYS.
_____________________

THE READER IS 17.

____________________

𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 | :-)

Dread.

That was the only word that could describe my feelings as I stared at the biology text book lying tautingly inside my locker.

When it didn't move despite the daggers I shot it's way,I pulled it out with a sigh.

After shutting my locker,I made my way down the hall to get to my last class of the day — biology.

I don't even know why I was so keen on wanting to take up biology as one of my subjects. If the fact that both my parents were science professors — in a university in another city — that is.

As I walked inside my class,where only two people were,I couldn't help but internally groan.

I hate biology.

Personally,the subject would have been a lot more interesting if it wasn't for my teacher to make it hundred times scarier than the book seemed. 

If I were to say,I'd pick him as the scariest teacher among the faculty.

I wasn't his best student,in fact,I was his least favorite. I could never understand what he was teaching,resulting in me failing the subject or getting marks on the borderline of passing. He didn't like me much,picking me to answer some of the difficult questions,and making me feel like a loser when I couldn't answer.

I took a seat in the last row,near the window — thankful for having the class empty besides the other two students.

"Hey,I didn't see you at your locker today,"

My gaze averted from the scene outside the window,to look at my best friend — Maeve —who had just taken the seat next to mine,setting her bag down.

"Yeah,I decided to come by early,sorry.",I gave her a small smile.

She frowned,"Is everything ok?"

She knew I didnt like this class,which is why my mood would always drop whenever we had biology.

"Absolutely,except the fact that I want to get out here like,now.",I groaned.