EPILOGUE

It is true love when a single drop of my tear hurts you a thousand times more than it hurts me .

To you all....this chapter is for you .

20 years later

" Mamie please tell Ibrahim to stop using my charger, I hate it when someone use my things especially this coconut head " Shouted Ilham who is running to catch up with her brother Ibrahim .

" Yah Allah ! You're 24years old Ilham stop acting like a 10year old .If no one is to use your things then you should not use Ihsan's things either and You Ibrahim stop using her things since she don't like it .You're 21 act like a man not a wild kid please " chastised D who was sitting on the sofa watching Arewa 24 on DSTV .

" We are Sorry Mamie " they chorused in unison sitting on the rug beside her legs .

" It's okay just stop acting like kids .What will your younger ones do when you're still behaving like them ?" She inquired giving them her no nonsense glare .

" They will act like them and the house will be filled with a bunch of big adults behaving like kids. Assalamu alaikum " replied Kaybee who just came into the house .D's heart still skips a beat whenever she hear his voice or feel his touch and nothing changes or diminished in the way she feels about him.

" Welcome home Abba !" The kids said Ibrahim getting up to collect his suitcase .

" Yawwa amarya where is the other amarya ?" Kaybee answered their greetings flopping down on the couch beside D who gave him a small affectionate smile .

" Barka da zuwa " she said getting up to get him something to drink before lunch is served .

" The other amarya is in her room sleeping Abba ,you know how much Ihsan loves sleeping I will love to see how she will manage being a home maker and career woman at the same time " Ilham said playing with the hem of her dress.

" She will manage just fine in shaa Allah, Afreen is worse but can't you see how happy she is and how effectively she manage being a home maker , a mother and a career woman? "

"I can do anything since I've been raised by the best momma in the whole wide world who trained me to the best of her abilities and made me believe that I can do anything if I believe in Allah and myself" Came the voice of Afreen holding her two adorable kids and a trolley .

" Ya Afreen!!!" Squealed Ibrahim and Ilham in unison crushing her in a big hug forgetting about the kids who ran to their grandparents .

" Yah Allah ! What's wrong with you guys and walking into this house unannounced ?" D observed with a smile hugging back Afreen's eldest daughter Aisha .

" It's my sisters wedding, I have to come two weeks to the time Mamie !" Replied Afreen who got out of her siblings hug and ran to D who just dropped a jug filled with orange juice and a glass on a coffee table for her husband .

" My baby , how have you been ? How was your trip and husband ?" Asked D hugging Afreen back with same enthusiasm .

" I wonder when Ya Afreen will stop acting like the last born instead of first, see how she's running to hug Mamie as if she is still a kid. Gaskiya Mamie you have to talk to her to stop this childish attitude " complained Ilham with a Pout which made all of them laugh out loud .

" live with it babe , I am Mamie's favorite and will always be " teased Afreen sitting down to properly greet her parents .

" aunty Ilham good afternoon " greeted Abdallah, Afreen's second son .

" Good afternoon my darling , how are you ?" Cooed Ilham scooping him up and heading to her room.

" The house is quite , where are the rest ?" Afreen asked after a short while when she didn't see any of her other siblings around .