Justin

"Stop" I told her. She froze again, almost compelled by my words. The ex snarled like a dog, and spat onto the floor, leaving a pile of saliva that I expected to burn though the floor. This man was toxic. I took a step forwards, and he actually stepped back.
"I've seen what you can do, but trust me, I'm not like that pathetic shit Ryan. Understand? I'll fuck you up, and get away. Now please me!" He shouted at Anna. How did a cunt like him get with a person like her. She deserved better. Much better. Someone like me... no, I don't like her. I know I don't, I'm trying to kid myself. I took another step, saying: "let her leave then. And we won't have any problems." People got out their phones, and tapped record. Another plaque to my name, or my gravestone, depending how it went. He looked surprised, so I took another. He physically altered back three times. Good. Now Anna can't be forced to... Ugh, what a fucking creep. As if this relationship actually happened. She scrabbled away behind me, and ran out of the gates. Good. Safety. It was just me and him.
"We're cool now. My problem is solved." I said to him. I've never seen him before. It looked so random to say the least, but I have to point it out. I hadn't seen anyone in the crowd either, but there you go. Random people, random school.
"Oh no no no no, we are nowhere near finished. We're gonna have a little fun now, pal" he stressed the last word, as if it was shit in his mouth. He withdrew a knife from his left pocket, and showed me the bladed end.
"I'm gonna carve my name into your face, bitch. Then I'm gonna rip out your heart and make you eat it." He threatened, whilst making the areas of incision in the air. His insults bounced off of me, as I stepped again. He didn't back down again this time.
You shouldn't fight him. It's a stupid idea.
Wow. That's a first. But your using reverse psychology, I've done it many times myself.
Well shit then.
His knife whizzed pat my face, whistling a tune of pain as it hit, scratching my cheek. It felt like it soared up from my mouth to my side. That's gonna sting. It already was, complaining that I wasn't fast enough. The man smiled, and wiped the blood on his sleeve. I heard clicks go off, as they realised I wasn't a god, I was actually a person.
"I heard you almost broke Ryan." He breathed heavily as he looked at my wound. This wasn't his first time, that breath was to relax.
"I wish I did." I spat out a bit of saliva, and noticed blood in it. Must've knocked my mouth slightly.
"Yeah, well I'm tougher. I'm gonna hurt you before you become a problem." He smiled again, noticing my eyes getting angry all of a sudden.
"I'm gonna hurt you. I'm gonna hurt you bad. And if I die, I'm taking you with me." I vowed.
"Wonderful" he simply stated. I threw a fake right hook that stopped, and followed it with a left. To my surprise, it actually connected, and I felt flesh and built muscle. Now I understand why Anna didn't fight back; she couldn't. This was going to be tougher than Ryan. This man was a tank. He shuddered slightly though, which was a sign of improvement. Better than working on nothing. I hit again, trying to focus on his waist, but his knife cane down again, and cut my hand. It scraped up my skin and tore a bit of flesh. Reflexively, I hit the knife arm, and screamed. The wound was bleeding, and stretched pretty far over my hand. The pain was bearable, and I just imagined I'd scratched myself in the hand. Again. He swung before I could prep myself, and I took a step back, falling over, almost hitting my head on the concrete. As if by cue, the guy stood over me, brought the knife up to my head, and said "give up. I'll make it quick. I'm gonna take your name"
I just stared at him. I'll go down, but I'll go down staring him down. He was about to bring the knife down, when my brain decided to sweep his legs out, and as he fell, kick the knife out of his hand. God knows how I knocked him down, he must've had really weak legs. He hit the floor with a grunt, and before I let him get back up, I slammed his head into the pavement. I felt the eyes of the world light up at this turnaround. I could still feel him revolving, and I remembered that if he got back up, I'd be completely fucked. So I did it again. And again. Until he stopped moving. Under the feelings of worry and anger, I felt a morale sort of release as I realised that I wasn't perfect. It was freeing, but worrying. What happened if I turned into an actual killer? Oh my, that's another thought to the list of them. Still realising I was holding this guys head, I let it go, praying for the best. As I looked up, everyone was gone. There was no trace of anyone. That... that's unusual. The guy spat a good amount of blood out of his mouth, picked himself up, and just laughed.
"You have a fighting spirit!" He said, slapping me on the back. "You'll make it one day, trust me. A lot of people would be able to use someone like you. Keep your eyes open" He picked up his knife and put it back in his pocket. He's not gonna kill me? This seemed shady.
"This has been fun, but I've got to go. Anyways, I'll see you around." He walked past me, but then stopped. I was dusting myself down, and examining my bruises, so I didn't notice until it was too late
"But let me do THIS!" He said, stabbing me in the chest. I saw the blade poke out of my chest, point laughing at me and how surprised I was. It was then yanked out, and wiped on my back.
"See you around, kid." He said as I hit the floor.