Grey

'There's no cameras here' I told the mask as I was getting ready for another day of school.
'You are quite sure?' The mask replied, clearly more worried than me.
'People have smoked, drank, and fucked around here. It's the only place for peace and quiet in such a hectic place like this' I remarked, throwing a jumped over my school uniform. Old things. Means it won't matter if blood gets into the thing.
'You know, we could've thought of another way. He's smart. Surely he-' the mask started
'Love makes people stupid. No. He's going to get there alone and defenceless. He likes her. We have to remove this' I firmly stated before shouldering my bag and heading downstairs. My parents had left for work, and I had the house to myself before I left. I took a standard kitchen knife, some string and a cover for it all. I tied the string round my arm with the knife on it, and covered the edge. This way, I can walk normally and not have to worry about looking like a maniac.

Well, no one cares about me anyway...

I made it to school extremely quickly. I think I got there before anyone else did. I rounded the corner, and found the spot easily. I mean, it is kinda hidden, but the teachers never check here. Packets of cigarettes, tobacco, and used bottles were strewn around the area. The place was a quiet party zone. A haven to the bad kids.

I wasn't one

'Here' said the mask, generating a natural looking shadow over one of the corners. I looked at the thing in awe
'You can do that?' I asked it. I swear I saw it shrug
'If needed. Quick!' The mask urged. As I stepped in, my skin seemed to blend in with the darkness. It felt cosy. I suddenly realised why The Mask hurried me along.

Lester rounded the corner, clutching the note I planted in his locker yesterday afternoon. I take no credit, it all goes to The good old Mask. I gave it a good few seconds, just to savour the moment, they stepped around the corner, raising the knife.
'The neck. He can't scream.' The Mask piped up. I brung the weapon down, cutting straight through the tender flesh, and grinding the side of his bone. I tried to pull it out, but Lester turned around and saw me. My bloody hands.
His eyes widened.
I punched him in the face. Hard. It staggered him, and the knife clearly did something, because it brought him to his knees. As this happened, I ripped the knife out of his neck, causing more damage in the process. His eyes seemed to see a thousand things at once as I brought it down into the middle of his head, shattering his skull. He fell to the flood, a slow river of blood emerging from the remains of his mouth. I looked at the strings of membrane that hung from his deformed and bloody head, and knew my job was done. I threw the knife behind me. The Mask would clean it up in a sec.
'That's one down. Only a few more to go.' I heard The Mask utter before it started to shudder. 'I'm going to need to hide this, remember?' I snapped out of my maniac phase.
'Shit, yeah.'
That's when it happened.
My arms were pinned to my sides, my legs were trapped by someone else's, and the knife I had just used to kill Lester was pressed against my throat.

"Care to explain yourself?" I heard a voice whisper directly into my ear.

That's Justin's voice.
'You need to kill him.' The Mask interjected
'And how am I supposed to do that? He head me pinned' I told The Mask
"J-Justin. It's not what you t-think, I promise." I stuttered out, clearly not sounding too convincing.
"Oh yeah? Well what is it? Because I just saw you murder Lester!" I heard him quietly scream.
FUCK. Fuck fuck FUCK!
He can't have seen much of it? He must've just come round the corner and seen this.
"Self defence! He tried to kill me! You know that I can do some damage. Remember?" I reminded him. He just grilled the knife tighter against my neck, almost cutting my skin. Fuck. I don't wanna die
'HELP ME!' I said to the mask.
'I-I... I can't' was the reply.
"You wanna lie to me? Alright. We can play this game." He pinned my arm forward, and put the knife through my hand. Pain erupted from the wound like a volcano, spitting pure speaks through my body. His hand was clapped over my mouth as I contorted my body to try and break free. I needed to see Mercedes. I needed to confess before I died. My love...
The knife was ripped out and stabbed into my left kneecap. Two eruptions, one target: my pain levels were become dangerously high, as my bison blurred and I fell. The hand never left my mouth, until it pulled out my tongue.
"N-no!" I said , stopping him lopping it off. I heard his breath become heavier as he worked everything out in his head
'It's over boy. We've lost.' The Mask said, dejected.
'No! Please! HELP ME!' I pleaded.
"You... you killed Red... didn't you?" He muttered. I said nothing.
"DIDN'T YOU!?" He shouted loudly. Time stilled. I thought about all the things I needed to do, everything I wanted to accomplish. I'd thrown it all away.
All for some girl...
"Yes" My mouth moved on its own.
The knife penetrated my mouth with ease, rolling through the back of my neck and tearing my tongue into two pieces. It cut through the flesh like butter. I could actually see the point with my own eyes. It was twisted in as I watched in horror. I then remember the numbness from my body creep through my system as he tore gaping holes in my chest, ravaging the little sanity and body I had left.
I couldn't die
I still need to confess
I still nee
To
Wait
No
Please
Ple
Pl
....
.
'Grey?'
'GREY?!'
'Fuck...'

What I'd do for Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें