Justin

"Hey, it's a piece of shit, and Justin." He spat onto the floor. Huh, he seems to have an obsession with that. Either that option, or he has a lot of shit in his throat. I physically felt Anna shudder as he approached, one hand on the trigger.
"So, how come you haven't been home, huh?" He said, walking towards her. She stumbled back as he approached
"I-i-i ca-ant.." she started, but I stopped in the middle, like an idiot.
Damn. Your gonna die stupid.
"Move. Before I kill you." He said simply, pushing the shotgun into my chest.
Take the bullet. Be a hero.
The ex took a step back, put the shotgun on the table, and pulled a knife out of his pocket.
"Remember this?" He taunted, waving it. Fuck, I should've brought something to defend myself with. I'm completely at his mercy.
Take the knife, you idiot.
"Go on then." I said simply, spreading my hands into a star position, leaving my chest exposed. "Do it." I waited. "DO IT!!" I shouted. It startled him, clearly, and with him distracted, I brought my hands together around the knife hilt, smacking his hands hard. The knife slipped into my hands as I pulled back, and I threw it aside.
"You done? I don't want to fight you. I just recovered." I backed up, as I had nothing to worry about.
"I'm gonna beat you to death, you little shit." He growled, and threw a left hook towards my face. Unfortunately, it did connect, and my chin took the brunt of the blow, letting the stars grow extremely large. I stumbled back, gripping the air until I got a firm footing again. Fuck, he hits hard. The right hook followed suit, but I managed to block it with my left arm. It still stung, but it was better than it hitting anything vital.
"You really are weak, aren't you?" He laughed as he kicked me in the chest.
I'm not the only one that sees this, you pathetic shit.
I couldn't block that at all, and I flew back slightly, arms sliding against the kitchen tiles. I felt the bump and crevices painfully catch me as I stopped. I looked around as he advanced for Anna, to tell her to run, but I couldn't see her. At least she caught on quickly and got away. I hope she doesn't get caught again. I sent a little prayer before he got to me, praying for Anna's safety.
"You are going to die for her?" He really cackled this time, as he positions his foot to stomp my head off.
"Anything to say?" He looks at his boot, like he can't wait to obliterate my face into pieces.
"Yeah. Your shoes are shit." I kicked out his other foot, scrambled up, and sprinted towards the back garden, adrenaline pumping through my veins.

The back garden was bare, apart from a lawn mower that cut the grass. It was just grass, and a glass door at the house. The back garden was square, and offered no shade from the sudden heat that ran through my entire body. The Ex staggered into the garden, shaking his head. The fall did some damage at least. I still had stars I my eyes. He looked straight up at me, and I swear I saw fire in his eyes, and a hatred intensified inside it.
"DIE" he ran towards me, ramming me into the fence. I hit it harshly, my shoulder taking a hit, and my back hitting the grass. He picks me up by the shirt, and hits my face, over and over, for about 30 seconds. I couldn't feel anything other than the blood coming out of my face and nose. He threw me aside, and approached again. I could see him through a red mist of blood and water from my eyes. One step closer, another step, another step...
He froze, a surprised expression on his face. It looked like he just won the lottery, but the prize was death. He looked down, an crazed expression on his face, and he stumbled backwards, scrabbling for the fence, and for something on his chest. I tried to stand, to escape, but I couldn't. I had no strength, no energy, no will. I couldn't.
Now, we are gonna die. YES! It's time!
Fuck... You...
I shakily tried again, and managed by the skin of my teeth. I wiped my eyes, and leaned against the fence, groaning as my back creaked and complained about it. The Ex had hit the floor, coughing again, but instead of shit, it was blood. He couldn't stop, it just kept coming up and over the grass, staining it.
How rude. He's ruining that grass. Looked like it took a while to cut that short. How rude!
I know, right? What sort of idiot would do that?
This'll be you at some point
Shut up.
He curled up, his body covering something in the middle of it. Huh. I stumbled forward to have a look at whatever it was.
It was his knife. The Ex's knife. The same of that impaled my skin. The same one that almost ended my life, that would end his.
And who did it? I'm glad you asked.
Standing behind this corpse, this waste of space, this disgusting creature, was a woman. She was shocked, staring at the body, and her hands, as if she couldn't believe what she'd done. Her name?
Anna. Her name was Anna. And she'd never looked more scared than right now.

Heh. What could I do other than invite her back home? I brought her back, (with no one watching, thank god) took her bloody clothes, let her shower, and then gave her room. I sat downstairs, and turned my phone and TV on, watching whatever came on. It's a good few hours before she came down, in pyjamas, and sits on a sofa, curled up.
"Thank you." I said, putting down my phone, and looking at her. She was shaking.
"I.. I killed him." She said, staring at her hands, and forming them into fists.
"I... I killed the person I hated the most." She repeated. Then, something rather unsettling happened.
She smiled.