Chester x Reader

A.N. Okay, so this is another one of my favorite characters, so I might write one-shots about my favorites first before writing any others. However, if you do request something then I will also do those!

The art/reference was made by Wolf-con-f on Deviantart.

Italics means thoughts/thinking

Also, warning! This chapter has strong language. (Just thought I might warn you first!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Working at Candy's Burgers and Fries wasn't easy. Actually it was quite boring. Although, the animatronics were fun to watch sometimes. Especially since the two twins often got in fights with each other.

After convincing them to not kill you (well, more like begging) they decided to leave you alone. As long as you just let them walk around the establishment. You didn't blame them. I mean, why can't they just let the animatronics walk around at night if they want to? They aren't hurting anybody.

And there was one animatronic in particular that caught your eye.

~Your P.O.V~

Flipping through the camera's I stopped when I saw the twins, Candy and Cindy, fighting again. Laughing to myself, I leaned back and relaxed, this was gonna be fun to watch.

"I know you took it, you little shit!"

"Like hell I did! I didn't do jack shit."

'What are they even arguing about?'

Confused, I looked back at the screen. Oh, great, now they're starting to get physical.

'These two have got to be the weirdest animatronics I have ever seen.'

Continuing to watch the fight, I didn't notice when a tall figure stepped through the left security door and into the office.

"Whatcha watching there?"

Jumping about ten feet into the air and silently having a heart attack, I turned around to see Chester.

He was  one of the many Candy's animatronics. He was tall, but still only around 187 cm. tall. He had chestnut brown hair, with an orange shirt and green overalls/suspenders. People often mistook him for a simple monkey (which he always got mad at), but he was actually a chimpanzee. He always wore a smile.

Oh, and did I mention that he was the animatronic that had caught your eye? Cause he is.

"Just uh, watching the twins fight again. What exactly are you doing?"

"What? Can't I visit my favorite little night guard?"

Okay, might've blushed from that one. Chester was always the more flirty type among the other animatronics.

"Uh, I guess it's alright. I didn't know that I was your favorite night guard. I thought Mary was more popular."

Chester looked away suddenly frustrated and snorted with a little scowl on his face. "Psh, you mean that little good for nothing guard that watches us like a hawk? No way! She isn't nice like you."

My eyebrows raised.  I didn't think of Mary as the mean type.

Continuing to sit and stare at Chester, he changed back to his usual mood as if he forgot the conversation we had just had.

"Anyway, do you know what they're fighting about this time?"

"Hm? Oh! Uh, I don't really know exactly. I think one of them thinks the other took something of theirs? I'm not too sure though."

I was looking at the screen when I felt Chester walk up next to me and lean down over my shoulder to watch the camera too.

'Oh man, this isn't helping!!! I can feel his breath on my neck! Just keep it together (y/n)!'

Nervously watching the screen I realized that apparently Cindy had overpowered Candy and was now holding him down on the floor. In the background I could see Penguin just shake his head and walk back to the kitchen.

"Heh, what's the matter? Are you scared?"

Jumping just a little bit from Chester speaking out of nowhere, I turned towards him.

"What uh? What do you mean?"

"Or, actually, I think your turned on. Aren't cha?"

Blushing a little bit, I averted my gaze from his. "I, uh- I don't know what your talking about."

Out of nowhere Chester rushed forward and slammed his hands on either side of me on the arms of the chair, trapping me. He then leaned forward, closer and closer to me.

He was so close. Flinching, I tried to push myself more into the chair. Shutting my eyes, I waited for what he was going to do next.

"You're attracted to me, aren't ya?"

"I uh, I, ye-yeah."

Chuckling, Chester moved even closer to me. "Well, that's good. Cause I'm attracted to you too."

Opening my eyes, I quickly looked towards him. "W-What? Did you just really say th-?"

I didn't get to finish my sentence as Chester smiled and quickly lunged at me to shut me up. Smashing his lips against mine, he leaned against the chair while still holding onto it.

I moved my arms up to grab a hold of his little scarf or tie that was around his neck.

Moaning into the kiss, I could feel Chester grin even wider before pulling back.

Stepping back and untrapping me, Chester grinned down at me and winked.

Walking away, he headed to the left door. He was about to walk through before he turned around and looked back at me, smiling.

"See ya next time, (y/n)!" Winking he walked through the doorway back to his little cove, I could hear him chuckle while walking away.

Out of breathe, I immediately grew flustered.

"Wh-What? I-"

The 6 am bell suddenly rang, scaring the living daylights out of me. Getting up, I started to leave the office. Smiling while leaving, I grew excited yet also a little confused for next time.