☸ foreword ☸

❝You cannot possibly win against whatever the tidal waveis that's coming at you

You cannot possibly win
against whatever the tidal wave
is that's coming at you.

🌊

Introducing...

🌊

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕺𝖈𝖊𝖆𝖓 𝕾𝖎𝖊𝖌𝖊
volume two in The Eldenarian Artifacts

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙

(about)

Following Makaela's betrayal, Thorian has only grown in strength; and he already has his eyes set on the next artifact. However, a determined and hurt Sebastian, along with the others, are determined to put an end to the Order of the Black Lotus.

While the group embarks on a quest of their own to warn House Aegeon of the Order's treachery, Makaela is struggling to fit in with the rest of her new allies. But as her Nightling grows stronger in the depths of her soul, she learns that the art of darkness comes naturally to her. When Thorian creates a plan to acquire another Eldenarian Artifact, he trusts Makaela with the operation.

The clock is ticking for both sides. Soon, the siege will be upon them.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

(note)

Dear you, the amazing reader reading this,

Thank you for continuing with this series. I hope you enjoyed vol. one!

This is the second installment in the Eldenarian Chronicles series. Go read the first book if you want this one to make sense. Also, make sure to follow me and add this book to your reading list so you can keep up with the series!

Like The Black Lotus, there are some dark themes in this book. They're pretty mild, but just be warned that there are a lot of magic fights and possible character deaths.

Lastly, I appreciate all feedback, even negative comments. If you have anything to say, anything at all, don't hesitate to drop a comment. I reply to almost all of them.

Okay, I think I'm done. Onto the book!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖘
complete
June 2019 -  August 2019

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝖉𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓
to the drowned.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

© L. D. Jones