Meet my Ex

Rainbow Blitz POV
It's been a few days since we've met the girls and each the day it's like i'm getting closer to Dash. Okay I have to admit something, I told the guys. "What is it?" they asked. I said "I...kinda...developed...a...crush..on...on...", "Just say it!" shouted Bubble Berrie. "I HAVE A CRUSH ON RAINBOW DASH." I said. The guys were in shock. After a moment of silence they started teasing me and stuff. I was so annoyed. So we kept walking around during break and suddenly someone touches my shoulder. It was my ex, Lightning Dust. I gave her a kinda angry look. "What do you want?" I asked. She said "When can we get back together? I miss you.". I was so angry when she said that. I responded with "Never. I don't want to see you or be with you again after what you did.". So I walked away, the guys went ahead to give us privacy. I saw Dash and I ran up to her and covered her eyes. "HEY! Who's doing that!" she said. "Guess who?" I responded. "Blitz?! Is that you?!" she asked and I said "Correct!". She then hit my stomach. We then get interrupted by some guy.
Rainbow Dash POV
Blitz and I were chatting until... "Hey Dash!" I heard a familiar voice. "Soarin?! What do you want?". "Just wanted to take what's mine from this guy." He responded. I was so annoyed, he knew I hated him, even after we broke up. "I am not yours. And for one, Blitz is less of a jerk, unlike you." I said. Blitz got kinda protective and said angrily "Who the hell is this guy?!" he said. I introduced them to each other "Blitz, meet my ex, Soarin. Soarin meet my good friend Blitz." After introducing themselves to each other I grabbed Blitz and walked away and left. Blitz kept asking me questions about him, it came to the point where I wanted a new subject to talk about.
-At the end of the school day-
Blitz asked me if I wanted to go to the mall with him...AS FRIENDS ONLY. So we went to the mall. We then arrived at the mall. When we were going around he gave me compliments like "I just wanted to say, you look really pretty today.". He was so flirty when we were at the mall and I was blushing so hard. I don't know why I was blushing, this isn't normal. What is going on?
Rainbow Blitz POV
I've been flirting with Dash the whole time. This is what happens when I have a crush on someone >_<. This trip to the mall seemed to bring us closer. I'm really happy right now. We went to a clothing store for Dash because she needed new clothes and one of the outfits she tried was just..so freakin hot on her. I wish this moment lasted forever. I even started drooling until Dash hit me to wake me up. "How does this look?" she asked. I said "Amazing." So an hour later we finished shopping and decided to eat dinner.
AppleJack POV
I was walking around the mall with AJ, Elusive and Rarity and then we saw something amazing. We saw Dash and Blitz eating dinner together. "They"re sure gonna be a perfect couple one day" Elusive said. We didn't want to ruin the moment so we just let them be. An hour later, I went home and..I didn't see Dash. It was 7pm but it was a Friday so I guess it's okay. I then hear the doorbell ring. Fluttershy opens the door and it's Dash asking if she wants to go to the guys' house to have a sleepover. We all agree, I mean it's a Friday. So we all pack our stuff and head to the guys' house. We all get settled in and then Pinkie and Bubble shouted "LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE EVERYONE!". So we did. It was in teams. Everyone was with their look alike or something like that. It was Mine and AJ's turn to ask. And we had a plan. "Hey Rainbow team, I dare you to kiss each other, on the lips." I said.