Just a Sleepover

Blitz POV
We got to the house by 9pm. We had some little stop overs which is why we took a while to get to the house. We saw everyone wasn't downstairs so we went upstairs to check. Dash and I checked every bed room and everyone was asleep. It was really cute because all of them were sleeping in the same bed. When we got to my room, there was a note. "Since you got home much later than the rest of us. We wanted to tell you that Twilight and I are officially dating also Pinkie and Bubble. Yours truly, Dusk." the note said. "Haha! I knew it!" Dash whisper yelled sincere everyone else was sleeping. "Okay, let's get ready for bed." I said. One of the stop overs was Dash's and the girls' house so she could get her stuff. So we both went ready for bed. "But...I wanna watch a movie still." Dash told me. "Okay, Fine. But we need rest. You're lucky because it's semester break already." I said. So we watched a daring do movie.
Dash POV
Halfway through the movie, I felt something in my head. I look up and see Blitz falling asleep on me. So I turn off the tv and try to tell Blitz to wake up. "Blitz, wake up. Let's go to the bed." I whispered. "Okay." he said sleepily. So we moved to the bed and I turned off the lamp. I then feel arms around me. Blitz was cuddling me. This made me feel more better. I remember I cried because I thought of how Soarin broke my heart. I start falling asleep while Blitz remains cuddling me. At the morning, I wake up and look at Blitz. He's still sleeping. "Aww, Blitzy looks so cute when he's sleeping." I said. Then I thought, "Wait..did I just call Blitz...blitzy? Damn he really got me in love with him.". I get my phone carefully and take a pic with Blitz sleeping and me smiling. I then post it on instagram.

 I then post it on instagram

I giggled. He then wakes up. "Dash? What are you doing?" he said softly. "Oh nothing, just continue sleeping." I said. So he went back to sleep. I felt a bit sleepy so I decided to go back to sleep too. I cuddled him then fell asleep.
AJ POV
So it's already 10am and Blitz and Dash aren't coming down for breakfast yet. So the others and I decide to go check Blitz's room. We open the room door quietly and we just saw the most cutest thing ever. Dash's head was on Blitz's chest and Blitz's arm was around Dash. "AWWW AREN'T THEY ADORABLE TOGETHER!" Bubble whispered yell. So we closed the door to give them space.
Blitz POV
I wake up and check the time. It's 10:30am already. I then realize, Dash's head is on my chest and i'm kinda cuddling her. I decide the wake her up. "Dashie, wake up. It's 10:30am already." I said not too loud. "Mmm...okay." she said softly. We then start getting ready for the day. After dressing up, we go down for breakfast and everyone was smiling at us. "Lemme guess, you saw the position we were in." Dash said. "Yup." Applejack responded. I blushed lightly. "Let's play truth and dare again guys!" Pinkie said. We all agreed. It was mine and dash's turn to ask someone. Dash said she had a good one so she said it. "Egghead team, truth or dare?" Dash asked. "TRUTH." Dusk and Twilight said. "Why are you pussy?" I asked teasing them. "FINE! We're not pussy! Dare!" They both said at the same time. "Okay. I dare you guys to kiss in front of us. I mean, you're dating right?" Dash said. The Eggheads were blushing. So they did the dare and everyone was smiling and giggling. "Alright, our turn. I DARE YOU TO KISS IN FRONT OF US RAINBOW TEAM." Twilight said. "Yeah!" Dusk said. "Ugh fine." Dash said. I was still kinda blushing. I saw everyone smirking at us. Dash then pulled my shirt and kissed me. Everyone was smiling and giggling again.
Dash POV
I was kinda embarrassed after we kissed but I got used to it. I'm glad to see everyone happy. After playing truth or dare, we ate lunch. After lunch, we all decided to get some studying in our last few days for semester break.