Sunday Funday

Rainbow Dash POV
It's Sunday and today is the day we beat the ShadowColts in both boys' and girls' division. So I started getting ready. I check the time and it's 8am. I have 30mins to get to the soccer field. Everyone is getting ready. 10mins later we all leave and go to school for the soccer games. It's already 8:30am and the boys' game starts. It's been mins and the bell for half time rings. Wonder colts are losing by one point. They have a break and team talk and then resume the game. The guys are trying their best to score but Blitz doesn't seem like himself. I'll have to talk to him later. "I think Blitz some motivation, Dash." Twilight said. Then, the girls start smirking at me. I gave them the "fine" look. So I start cheering for the guys, especially Blitz.
Rainbow Blitz POV
Time is almost out. I keep thinking about the nightmare I had. My nightmare was Dash getting hit by a car and I couldn't do anything. I wasn't doing my best because of this. Suddenly, I hear cheering. I look to the side and Dash is cheering for us, me. I'm now motivated. We have 1 min on the clock, I have the ball start going to the opposing team's goal and score! Just a few secs before the time ran out. We saw the girls cheering and smiling at us. Everyone was saying "Good Job, Blitz" to me. It's time for the girls' game now. This is the first real game I saw Dash play. I'm excited. So their game started and Applejack and Sunset was doing well. But Dash, her play was amazing! She kept scoring goals and dodging. I hate to admit it but, she's even better than me! Their game ended an hour later and they won! Wondercolts were champions in both divisions. Dash and I's team decided for us to have a trophy. Dash ran to me and I carried her and we were both happy. (Like the photo below)

"Okay you two love birds, y'all also need to get cleaned

"Okay you two love birds, y'all also need to get cleaned." Applejack and AJ said. So after we cleaned up, everyone decided to go to the mall. Sunset had to go home to catch up on her studies. Everyone decided to go on dates with their "look a like" or whatever. So Blitz and I walked around together. "Who do you think will get in a relationship next out of the other 5 pairs, dashie?" Blitz asked. "Okay first, i'm only allowing YOU to call me that and I think the egghead couple and the party couple will be next. "Yes and I think so too." Blitz responded.
Rainbow Blitz POV
"How about we have our lil' date at the ice cream shop?" I asked Dash. "Sure." she said. So we went to the ice cream shop and ordered an ice cream and sat down. We shared one ice cream sundae. We had a good time.

I looked out the window and saw Soarin's jealous face

I looked out the window and saw Soarin's jealous face. I just smirked at him. "Hey Dashie." I said. "What?" she asked. "Wanna sleepover at my house with the guys? Or really my room?" I asked. "Uhm...s-sure." she said. I saw her blush. "Alright, I'll text them in the group chat." I said. So I did and they said okay. "Wow, apparently the rest of the girls except Sunset are sleeping over at the our house." I said. "Oh okay, I guess we'll them there." Dash said. So it's getting late and we started walking to me and the guys' house. While we were walking, dash was acting not like herself. "B-blitz?" she asked. "Yeah?" I said. "Would you ever break my heart?" she asked. "Of course not! Why would you even ask such a question?!" I said. We stopped walking and she started crying. "I-I just don't want t-to feel *sniff* my h-heart breaking a-again. *sniff*" she said. I caress her cheek. "I will always love you. I will never break your heart. I love you to the moon and back." I said. We hug and continue walking.