Back To School

Dash POV
"Ugh..school is back." I say as I start getting ready school and tell the others. Once everyone was finished, we went to school and met the guys. It was just a normal school day. Then during lunch, I heard some amazing news. Soarin was suspended! Someone actually witnessed Soarin beating me up and told the principal. The whole group celebrated. We all decided to go to the park after school. So after school, we all walked to the park and did different things. Blitz and I played soccer, Dusk and Twilight read books and the others did their things.
Blitz POV
Dash and I finished playing soccer and decided to join the others. We were just in time to get ice cream with them. While buying ice cream, I saw Dash looking at someone or something. "Hey Dash, what's wrong? Whatcha lookin' at?" I asked. "I swear I saw Sombra, Tirek and Chrysalis." Dash said. I look surprised. "It's probably just your imagination." I said. It was getting late so we all decided to go home. The girls were getting cold and after what Dash or what she thought she saw, I offered that the guys and I walk them home. They were getting cold so we guys decided to give our jackets to them. We got to their house and they all went inside. Before the guys left me and the girls closed the door, Dash gave me a kiss on the cheek and ran inside. Dash isn't normally like this but I enjoyed it. I caught up with the guys and we all went home. So when we got home and started eating dinner, I asked some intriguing questions. "Sooo...r love life going guys...?" I asked. "UHM I DON'T KNOW WHAT Y'ALL ARE TALKIN' ABOUT! LOVE LIFE? HAHA." AJ said really weirdly. "Okay..." I said. "Twilight and I are doing pretty well.." Dusk said. "Rarity is just amazing. She's always suing bright like a diamond!" Elusive said. "I-I'm still w-working on i-it." Butterscotch said. "Pinkie is like the best party planner mate ever!" Berrie said. "Well that's good that you guys are getting things going." I said. "How bout' ya Blitz? How's ya girl?" AJ said. "I think we're doing fine. We've gotten used to our relationship already I think." I said.

"Things are just perfect right now..."