An Eventful Night for Lovers

Rainbow Dash POV
"ARE YOU SERIOUS? I HATE YOU APPLEJACK AND YOU TOO AJ!" I said after hearing that. I was blushing though, I could also see Blitz blushing hardcore. "Can we at least have some privacy?" Blitz said. I agreed. So we went to the closet and the rest were waiting in the living room. Blitz and I were in the closet. We just looked at each other, it was kinda tight in here. Then Blitz broke the silence, "Uhm, are you okay with this?" he asked. I said "I guess.". "I have to admit something, I know we just met like a few days ago or it's been a month, I don't know but..I..kinda like you. I think I've fallen in love with you." he said. I was in shock, I didn't know he felt the same way. So I responded, "I..like you too. But, I don't think i'm ready for a relationship.". He just nodded and smiled. It was silent for a while and then we stared into each other's eyes and then..we kissed. But it wasn't just a peck on the lips. I enjoyed it and so did he. His hands were around my waist and my hands around his neck. We were kissing for like 2 mins straight and then I moved myself a bit away from him and we asked the same question.
Rainbow Blitz POV
We both asked the same thing after we kissed, "How did you do this to me?". We were surprised and laughed. We decided to keep our feelings for each other a secret from the others to avoid conflict or teasing. We then walked out of the closet holding hands and when we saw them we let go. "That took a while, did you make out or something." AJ said. Dash and I blushed and shouted "NO WE DIDN'T. SHUT UP.". So we both sat down and was secretly holding hands behind our backs so they wouldn't see. Finally, it was time to sleep. We had to share bedrooms so we decided who's sharing bedrooms with who. I ended up being with Dash. We were blushing a lot this night. Dash and I decided to watch a movie in my room. When the movie ended, I look at Dash and she fell asleep on my lap. I carry her to the bed and go to the sofa in my room then I hear "Please sleep with me, Blitz. I don't wanna be alone." from Dash in a soft sleepy voice. So I did, I laid down next to her in the bed and hugged her and smiled. She looked like she was smiling too. It was one of the best sleeps I had.