Turntable?

Question; How did this rank 854 in nonfiction? HOW!? Why can't my Brian Jones fic or Rolling Stones imagines make a rank? I actually work very hard on those! XD)

So, a few days ago when I went to a store which had a vinyl section, I was looking through a bunch of records and I told my dad that I wanted a turntable. He said sure and then proceeded to actually get out his phone and call my grandpa to ask him what turntable would be the best to buy. My grandpa said to get a vintage one because they sound better. I don't doubt that, and vintage turntables are cool, so no argument there!

As a way early birthday present, I'm getting a turntable! Yay! And possibly tickets to go see Eric Burdon! But hey, I got high hopes I guess! ;D

Also, a few weeks ago when I went to a Dutch restaurant, there was a paper table cloth you could draw on, and naturally I decided to draw on it. I doodled a few Griffins and dragons and things like that. And then I drew a chibi picture of Angus Young with devil horns and a tail because he looks so cute! And then my dad notices and he's like, "Who's that?" And I said "Angus Young." And then he said, "who?" I facepalmed and said, "The lead guitarist from AC/DC." My dad furrowed his eyebrows and said, "alright then. I don't want you to listen to AC/DC music." I shrugged, it didn't bother me that much. It's pretty much impossible to avoid listening to AC/DC music.

Here is a picture of Chazfairy (aka Chas Chandler as a fairy)

(That face tho! XD)

Question: List 5 random/weird facts about yourself (if you want, I want to get to know y'all better!).