gUiTAr

(And then John is looking at the scene, approving of what is happening. Once I watched a Beatles Cartoon episode where the other Beatles were legitimately trying to kill poor Ringo! I also saw another one where one of The Beatles were actually so close to shooting Ringo with a gun! XD This show is insane!)

I got a guitar yesterday. Actually, I'm borrowing it from someone who can't play it anymore. It's a shame, but hey, at least I can use it! It's an acoustic guitar and it is really pretty. It's a yellow color on the inside and fades to a red-brown color on the outside, and I polished it yesterday so it looks shiny. Coolest thing about it, is that it was actually used in a recording studio at one point in time, and it's really old. So that's cool. I want to name it tho even though it's not mine. Anyone got any name suggestions?

I should take a picture of it. It's cool. 

I have two stories about my schoolday. Let's start off with the hypocritical one, shall we?

                                          --------------------------------------------------------------------              

Today I was eating lunch on the balcony at school with my friend, we were looking down at everyone and talking to each other. Well, actually my friend my talking about herself for most of the time. And then all of a sudden she says, "Don't you just hate it when people talk about themselves!? I mean like no one cares about your life!" And you know what I did? I sat there and actually laughed out loud because of how hypocritical my friend was. She thought it was funny too, but she didn't know I was actually laughing at her. Yeah, sure she talks about herself a lot, but hey, I still love her (as a friend, obviously). :)

Also today during last hour which is English, we had to share one thing we did over spring break. I said that I got a guitar and then the teacher being the quirky, happy soul she is asks what type it was and then she goes on to say TO THE ENTIRE CLASS that she could see me being a guitarist for a hard rock band. And the funny thing is, is that a lot of people agreed! And then I said after school I could join a hard rock band (which heck yeah I want too! That'd be like, super cool!)

                                        ---------------------------------------------------------------------

I got tagged. Oof. Welp, it's been a while since I did a tag (over a year) so why not start again.

Favourite song: Paint it, Black. I love that song a lot mostly because I can relate to it a lot and because it sounds so cool. I just all around love that song (and Mick sounds REALLY great in the recording too)!

Favourite Sport: I hate sports, so nothing. Well, if Marching Band counts (It should 'cause we work extreamly hard!) than that would be my favourite sport even though band camp is like boot camp for teens.

Favourite Band: Whoever came up with this question is pure evil. I can't decide between The Rolling Stones and The Animals! I love them both! AGHHHHHHH!

Favourite Show: As in TV show? I'd say The Beatles Cartoon. That show is so freaking hilarious and the animation is bad and the jokes are bad too. But the show is so bad that IT'S AMAZING! I love that show. It's so charming and I love to laugh at it. It's the perfect cartoon to meme!

Favourite Movie: HANDS DOWN X-Men Days of Future Past! It takes place in the 70's, has time travel, doom filled future, crazy past, my husband, Quicksilver, and all sorts of amazing stuff! That movie will probably forever be my favourite movie. But then again Les Miserables is so good too and I Am Legend. So is The Green Mile... Gosh I love movies. 

Favourite Color: Silver! But I like more monotone colors. They interest me more. Suppose that's why I like old black and white photos a lot.

Favourite Food: Probably chocolate because I've been eating a lot of it lately... But it really depends on what mood I'm in. Right now a juicy (PLAIN) burger with homemade fries sounds good tho. :)

Favourite Drink: Water or Milk/Chocolate milk. I love to drink water a lot, but sometimes I like to treat myself and drink milk! Or even better, chocolate milk! Now that I think about it, Water reminds me of Hilton Valentine, and milk reminds me of Angus Young. <3

Favourite Video game: I don't play video games anymore. I used to, but now I really don't. They don't interest me like they used to. But if I had to chose one it would be 'Super Smash Bros' and I upgrade the crap outta Dark Pit so I can make him really fast!

That's all. As you can see I like to change the format of a tag because tags look really ugly (pictures the most) on chapters. So, why not make it more pleasing to the eye? If you want to do this tag, go right for it, man. No one's stopping ya! And if you want to comment on this chapter with your answers to everything, do that if you so wish! I don't mind. :) (This says to tag 10 people btw)

For some reason my tags aren't working. So I can't tag anyone apparently. :/ Have a good day/night tho!