The Return (of me)

Idk why I haven't updated this in forever. Maybe it was because of part laziness part busyness? Anyway, I guess some important stuff happened. 

July 25- Yay! My birthday! I didn't have a party or anything, but I had pure, legit icecream cakes. Amazing. I finally turned 15. Also I got a nice turntable and a David Bowie record from my mom and grandparents! Plus I got 75 dollars from my dad and stepmom, plus 25 dollars from my step grandparents for my SITAR fund! It was great. 

July 26- The "best" day of the year. Jaggy's birthday. I liked the hat that he got. So amazing and so cool. I wish he wore hats more often, but apparently he does?? Anyway, he's 75 and I wish he was not because he's getting old and it makes me depressed. Love him! <3 

Here be picture of smol him: 

July 28- I went back up to the house I went to for the festival

July 28- I went back up to the house I went to for the festival. The festival is in august, so I couldn't go, but I got a Who record and a Rolling Stones record! Yay! Plus I got a shower gel lotion thingy called water and since I wasn't allowed to have water downstairs at my dad and stepmom's house, I wanted to bring "water" downstairs. XD They never realized it...

July 30-August 3- BANDCAMP. I hate bandcamp, but at least I'm not a freshman anymore! Woo! We're doing a James Bond show, so that's cool. There is so much music and so many sets to remember, goodness! 

Uh, those are pretty much the important things in life. I go out into town often and do stuff. Plus I still have my phone plan... For now....

Also, ya like the new cover? it's cool. 

I can't stop staring at this. I laff every time because of how stupid the Animals look! XD

Also, last night (night of August 10, 2018), I had such an amazing dream

Also, last night (night of August 10, 2018), I had such an amazing dream. I must tell. 

So, I was in my school's marching band and we were marching on the field doing this weird show. It felt very real. Then, suddenly Mick and Keef take over as drum majors and apparently know how to do everything? But also, apparently, Mick taught me and the other kids there how to play their instruments back in 6th grade? Keef was more just there and screwing around like a classic drum major. 

A couple of legends taught me how to play music. Best part is, is that I live out in the middle of nowhere in America in the Midwest. 

Anyway, once I realized freakin' Mick Jagger and Keith Richards were there, the band stopped practicing marching for a while so I stared at Mick who was helping some kid, and rushed over to Keith and forced him to try my hat on. He was like, "ok?" And tried the hat on. I was like, "Lemme take a picture." So I TRIED taking a photo of him wearing the hat and it failed. And then Keef was like, "Can I wear this longer I like this hat." So I let him. 

Then we got back into the block, then the show, and then we stopped once again because practice was over with, but we all wanted to stay behind and do "spy games" because it fit the James Bond theme. Then someone set up this screen and started to watch soccer or something on it. My good friend Keef (SneakingShashi) sat next to me and we started to just talk. And THEN something awkward and embarrassing happens. Jaggy begins to rub against me, like, really weirdly as I was sitting. Something tells me it was more sexual but then again it's Jaggy so who knows about him anymore. 

Some more stuff happens, I talk to Keef and Mick and stalk them, and I apparently find a "golden ticket" so I can go backstage for the Stones's concert they were having. I was almost crying out of happiness and joy, but my band director (more like dictator) said I couldn't go and was mean and stuff. Screw him, I said as I went to the concert anyway. 

When I got there, I went behind stage with all the other people who won as well, and there were these two Indian guys who were eating all the food and I'm just like, "Y U DO DIS!?" But I went to this part behind the stage where you could watch the stones preform right in front of you basically. It was like a secondary stage. It was a small area and was decorated with gold/white marble and blue highlights and trim and there was golden light and it emulated a ballroom. I sat a chair down and sat there watching. 

I looked over and I saw Charlie's apparent son there (early thirties, but he doesn't exist in the real world), and Mick's so far youngest son (he's two currently, I think. Man, Keef, I shoulda whipped out smol David in that dream to see what would happen! XD). Charlie's son was taking care of Mick's while he was on stage. I didn't see Charlie, but Ron was the one who actually talked to the winners and asked for them to hold some of his stuff. I think Keef actually preformed with my hat on, actually. Mick was well, doing what he does, and I didn't see Charlie at all, strangely. 

And then there is a "Halftime show" of Carrie underwood preforming??? She did and it was weird. And a lot more people came onto the secondary stage with me. The show starts up again, but for some reason Mick just keeps staring back at me, and Ron just wanders around both stages just playing. It was cool. 

And then the concert was over and everyone was screaming and trying to get to the stones. It was beautiful. I love that dream so much....

Did I mention The Stones were old? Like how old they are now but they didn't have any wrinkles? It was weird to say the least. 

That's all from me! PeACE oUT

(Tbh it's the best and most adorable picture of keef ever

(Tbh it's the best and most adorable picture of keef ever.)