The Classic Rock Fandom

***WARNING! I'M BEING COMPLETELY HONEST IN THIS ONE! I DON'T WANT BUTTHURT PEOPLE IN THE COMMENTS ALRIGHT? Don't like honest opinions? Don't read!**

Welcome to the classic rock fandom! We have all the hot guys here! 

Haha, sorry for not ranting about straightened hair, but I feel like ranting about the classic rock fandom ya know and just talking 'bout it. Hope that's alright with you guys! ;D

The Classic Rock Fandom. A fandom most of us never knew about until we joined. I didn't know that the Classic Rock fandom even existed. But then again, I bet you guys didn't know there was a Rapper fandom, a country music fandom, and various other fandoms of that sort. Where do we start off with in this surprisingly large fandom? 

How about the oneshots (Sorry, I really only read X Reader stories :/)? Yeah, there are a lot of good oneshots written in the classic rock fandom! And I must say, you classic rockers know how to write LOTS of smut! And you guys really know how to write stories with lots of kissing in them, and lots of mushy love. But I'd like to critique the masses, ok? Whenever I see any sort of oneshot with "fights" going on, everything turns out just fine and dandy in the end and I feel like CRINGING so hard 'cause that's not how irl fights work! I've seen a few oneshots in which people do "fights" correctly and reactions, but there isn't much. It's just so... Unrealistic I suppose? 

Also, a lot of oneshots that I do happen to stumble upon aren't that plot wise. I mean, they are all almost the same exact thing! And they're pretty interchangeable! A lot is when reader is the girlfriend of said rockstar and the two say a few snarky things back to each other, and they end up making out and crap like that. Another is when reader and said rockstar meet each other and fall in love (I have nothing against that plot, I rather enjoy reading those, but I see a lot of them!). Most oneshots are really real life based and stuff like that. I have no problem with all that real life stuff, I mean we're in THE FREAKING CLASSIC ROCK FANDOM, we're fangirling over real people! But it's really nice to see someone take things to a whole new level and make oneshots that are... Different ya know? I like the insane, crazy plot twisting, kinda magical and unrealistic oneshots. I like the oneshots that seem like they'd be better off in another fandom but work with Classic rock perfectly. And I LOVE AU's because they can be so thought provoking... 

I'm probably just very picky tho. Oh well, we all have our own preferences. 

Next up, let's talk about the PEOPLE in the classic rock fandom. 

Never before have I seen such a great fandom that I am PROUD to be apart of (And I've been through lots of fandoms!). The people on here are amazing and talented! The lot of you guys are all so nice and welcoming and understanding! You guys are cool with lots of things, and I've hardly ever seen anything that close to a fight (but then again I'm a classic rock poser and am a noob on here. What am I supposed to know? lol). I love all of you guys so much! And I really do mean that. I'm not just saying that to be nice. I'm speaking right from my vital organ called the heart. 

But there are some classic rock fans out there that are toxic. They aren't necessarily rude or mean, their just... How do I put this nicely? Brag a lot about themselves. If you've been reading a lot of people's blog books and stuff like that, there are always those people who seem like they are better than you. They make you feel like trash and make you feel like you aren't special at all compared to them. They are more talented than you, better at everything than you, have more followers than you, are more loved than you, and leave you in the dust behind their fabulousness. Have you ever felt that before after reading someone's blog book? I have. It's fine if you don't, kudos to you, but what about all of you that have felt that? It's a pretty crappy feeling, huh?

This doesn't just apply to classic rock, but to everywhere! You see people all around you lead a better life than what you could ever DREAM of! And it makes you feel bad. But don't worry. You are amazing (oof that sounded cringe worthy. OOps). I'm pretty sure you're pretty darn talented at what you do! And if ya don't got any so called "talents" yet, you do! You just have yet to find what you are good at! If someone's making you feel like crap, that's FINE. You're probably better than them personality wise, talent wise, and everything of the sort! You are freakin' incredible, man! Don't let anyone make ya feel like that, ok? I know that YOU can be a better person that the person  who makes you feel small. I know that even if you're not better than them now at anything, you probably will be one day! I believe in you! :3 

We all have our perks and our quirks, and we can't really chose what those are. We gotta just deal with it. And we shouldn't feel bad if someone is better than us, because they probably aren't. 

There, that is what I have to say. I don't know what the heck this turned into, but I kinda liked it...

Anyway, I love you all very dearly! Have a great day/night, and a nice life! Dream of all of your favorite musicians, and may classic rock forever brighten up your day! <3

[Unedited, if there are any spelling mistakes, I don't really care. Try to read past them, alright?]