The Fall of Love, 2018

Also known as the Autumn of love if you don't use fall.  Or Spring of Love, 2018 if you live in he southern hemisphere. This is almost like summer of love, 1967, but modern. 

For some reason, this fall has been quite full of love. Literally almost every single friend I have and know in real life, and even online (yes, I actually do have friends) has found love or has gotten a crush or such. I mean, my homecoming was yesterday, and all my friends except for two of them (they are twins and their boyfriends and older and out of school) and even me, had someone to dance with at homecoming. In addition to that, I have noticed a lot of other people started getting crushes on each other, and even getting bold enough to ask people out. It seems as if everyone is getting someone this year. Wot is up with this?

Now, you might be like, "But Blizzy, that isn't true! I don't have someone yet and people I know don't either!" And I say, good for you. It's been true from what I've been seeing. Honestly, love and boldness is in the air! 

Anyway, on the topic of homecoming. My homecoming to be specific. 

I actually had a "date" this year. WOW! And I was asked out twice by two different people. WOW. Two of my friends who I and several others have been shipping so hard since 7th grade (we're in 10th grade rn) have FINALLY gotten together! WOW. So, this was quite an interesting year. Buckle up, kiddos, because I'm going off on a storytelling thingy. 

A few weeks ago or so, some kid tried to ask me out (Let's call him Trent) using the fortune cookie trick. He basically handed out fortune cookies to everyone in my class, and gave me a special one which basically asked me out. I laughed at it, and gave it to one of my guy friends nearby. It was so gay tho! XDDD Poor Trent. He got rejected. And when he confronted me about it, I said no. I didn't really like Trent. He isn't my type AT ALL. 

Fast forward to last week, this one kid who I kind of am starting to love asked me out. Now, this kid is a character. He may be chubby, but he has one of the most adorable faces I have ever seen, a really nice smile, a really nice personality. He's a funny and dorky guy. Plus his voice is weird. It's higher pitched, but it sounds weird and cool tho. He's a theater kid and he sings too. And for the sake of the sake, because he sings and acts, let's call him Peter. So I said yes to him. 

Let's fast forward to the dance itself now. I got ready to go to one of the dances with one of my friends whom I'll call Carol. She is my best friend irl. She was going to be with her boyfriend, Mic. So I was gonna mostly hang out with Peter and my other friends while those two were drawing and such. I was waiting around with Carol, and two of my friends who didn't have dates, Karren and Ashton for my other friends. 

My friend Sierra shown up with her date, the two friends who I hoped got together since 7th grade, Jordon and Quinten arrived, and Peter finally found me. Plus Mic came and hung out with Carol. We all took pictures and yeah. it was super awkward between me and Peter because I have NEVER gone with someone to a dance (I've been to several of them btw). We went downstairs, danced, and I was said to Peter, "You look weird." and he smiled, walked off, bought frickin' Nerds (the candy) and said, "with my dancing, one could say that I'm a nerd." 

I have never rolled my eyes and facepalmed harder ever before. 

And then Peter introduced me to a lot of his friends. Oh my goodness, he has A LOT of friends. I knew that he was super social and a social chameleon, but man. That was a lot of friends. I was like, "You have a LOT of friends." and He said something like, "haha what do you take me as? A loser?" I actually laughed at that. XD

After this, I broke away and went with my friends, Jordon, Karren and Quinten to dance. We went outside in the courtyard to dance and went back inside to dance. The songs were mostly trashy rap, but they played the good version of titanium and me and Peter sung along to that one so that was cool. At one point in the night, there was slow dancing, and I (of course) "slow danced" with Peter. BUT Jordon and Quinten didn't! Jordon didn't even want to touch Quinten. She was like, "Ew, Quinten!" so that was disappointing. Maybe when snowcoming comes around things will be different?

The entire time, Peter, Quinten, and Trent played this weird game of tag. It was weird. XD Funny thing is, is that Jordon and I danced more than we did with our dates, and our dates danced more with each other than we did with them! XD It was funny! Also, there is what we call "the pit" of dancers in the middle of the dancefloor. Things get pretty... Sexual in there. Poor Peter was dragged in all the way to middle. And Quinten luckily escaped. YIKES!

And at the very end, all my friends showed up and danced to the last song and yeah. That was all! Holy crap this story is long. I'm not gonna edit because I'm lazy, but yeah. That's my homecoming story. :)

Anyone wants to see cool pictures of stuff I like, go here https://www.pinterest.com/freightful5062/cool-pictures-mostly-of-the-stones/ I add pictures on regularly! :3

Thank you Keef, for blessing us with the Hermits. 

cool and good picture