Drama! Wow! [Story]

Holy crap. It's been a while since I've  last written in this! I have so much to tell! Lots of "love" drama and my school has been insane lately! People are trying to overthrow the staff with memes while the teachers sit back and watch the world burn. So buckle in, kiddos, this'll be a ride to remember! 

First off, remember that one kid who I went out with for the Homecoming Dance? I'm going to refer to him as Joshie from now on. After the homecoming everything, things actually weren't awkward at all! We were actually pretty good friends and said hi to each other in the hallways and talked to each other and everything. It was great! And then one day I screwed myself over and told Joshie that I liked him. 

Poor kid must've never had anyone like him before. I could tell, because he pretty much instantly shied away (he's outgoing, not shy at all) and hurried to get out of the school to get onto a bus. He also said to me, and I quote, "I don't know how to process this information." But said that jokingly. He was just super awkward and stared at the ground. Poor kiddo. But then again I can understand what he's feeling. It's weird finding out that someone has a crush on you for the first time.

After that, throughout the next few weeks, he ignored me. Like outright ignored me. Wouldn't even look at me, talk to me, or anything. I have these two idiot friends, Quinten (from the last story), and his freshman neighbor, Little Trent. Those two always sat by Joshie at lunch (they had a different lunch than me at the time) and always teased him about me pretty badly apparently. Joshie got fed up with it, cussed out Little Trent, and went to sit by other people. He ignored my two idiot friends too. So he wasn't just ignoring me, he was ignoring my friends. 

Those weeks were really tough. I cried a lot. I lost a ton of self confidence and happiness. One night it got so bad that I cried so much I almost threw up. I thought this wave of sadness would never end. It hurt a lot since I actually loved this kid for his character. He has such a nice personality and is pretty much the textbook definition of a nerd. Despite him being a fat kid (he admits it so that's good), he has one of the most cutest faces ever. Like, serious tho, so cute. And yeh. Pretty much a fat nerd rejected me. How nice, ey? 

But that all changed again since Joshie is nice and doesn't really like shunning friends, so he kind of sometimes talked to me and stuff. One time he got like, really close to me because I was showing him something on my computer, and my face was like, entirely red at that point. Joshie still hated little Trent, and still does with good reason though, his comments are a little bit... yeah no. 

Currently, we had a trimester change, and now I have 0 classes with Joshie in them, and I don't get to see him out in the hallways at all. That bummed me out. But sometimes when I'm walking from the middle school (I take a bus over there from the high school) over to my stepmom's car, Joshie walks by and says high or gives me one of his waves which I can never figure out are waves until the last second. So that's pretty much all contact I have with him now besides the possibility of Instagram. 

But, the "drama" takes yet another turn, for my mom bought a new house, and it's close-ish to Joshie's house... So, I'll most likely be riding his bus again (I rode it back in 6th grade), so that means I have a very high chance of sitting by him again and talking and stuff. So, HECK YES THIS IS GREAT AND AMAZING NEWS! Hopefully I can convince him that I'm actually not a half bad person and that I say stupid stuff a lot? Well, maybe!

All in all, crushes really do crush you but also make you feel hopeful for a relationship. It is amazing, but also not. Wotever, I'm enjoying it! X3 I shall keep you all updated if anything at all happens! :D 

Also, I have SO MANY MORE STORIES! Like, my not-the-best stepmom and her obsessive shopping habits, my dad's screwed up logic, my school and it's meme war and how the students are literally trying to overthrow the staff by using memes, and how backwards my school is compared to other schools. My school is something else tbh. And I'll have stories about my new house! I'll call it, 'Blizzy and the demonic spiders from probably mars!'

And here are some recent drawings!

I painted this boi for 5 hours

Ringsy

And brian

And brian

Edit: Happy 2019, y'all! I plan on writing in this blog book some more and writing in general as well!