Happiness

(Tomorrow is Pricy's birthday hence the picture above! <3 He's so handsome tho!)

 Much happiness. So much of it! ^^

Today I was spared from the awkward teacher conference meeting! When my dad walked in and grabbed the sheet of paper with my grades on it, he took one glance at it and glared at it. He was like, "Why am I even here? There's no reason for me to be here." That means that I got great grades and he doesn't need to meet with my teachers! YES! SPARED FROM THE AWKWARDNESS! :D

Also I get to play a Led Zeppelin Medley in band so that's fun! And a Bon Jovi one with the choir. It's all for our collage concert which combines all the musical talent in my smol town (We don't have a single stop light in my town!). It's tomorrow night and Friday night so wish me luck I guess???

Ok, let's get to the reason why I made this chapter; It's @sneakingShashi 's birthday! YAY!! Or at least it was yesterday, but still! HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY!!!!! And I promised you (Shashi) a present! So I drew it and then I drew the "I like skirts" picture too!

Here's another picture of Darling Char, and I must say, he looks really cute in this picture! This has got to be one of my most neatest drawings yet (I'm a messy drawer, normally). I like my new style of semi realistic humans, it actually looks kinda cute.

Sorry it's so dark, and sorry to those who don't get what this reference is! It's basically just Bill being Bill

A few days ago on the bus, a bunch of kids stole ALL of my drawings of The Stones and started to look at them (I actually have a TON of drawings of The Stones). They were actually enjoying them and laughing at them (Which is good I guess), and when they got to my groupie drawing they looked horrified (which is great as well). Anyway, I almost tore up all of these poor, smol, innocent lil papers when I tried to get them back. And I actually had to fight to get them back. XD But it's cool tho.

So, question; Can you guys art?

Tbh if you do art I wanna see your art/more of your art