Many

Hello! I'm back again! I have a few things to tell y'all! 

 I now have 5 sisters, a new house, and a new mom. Yay!? My dad and his girlfriend got married on Friday (I got to wear my 1940's dress to the courthouse), and the next day we moved some of our crap over to the new house. The new house is way smaller than the last one and is trashed. Why do people always have to leave a mess behind in their house!? GAH! At least I have a fullbody mirror now so that I can admire myself (*cri*). I'm sharing a small room with my little sister tho. I won't have room for all of my stuff so I'm going to sell most of it off. At least I'll get money so that's cool. Now I have a big family, something I've always wanted. :)

Also today in English class we were writing down sentences with words with them, and I had to do the word "invasion." So I wrote this down;

"The British Invasion was a blessing to mankind."

I've never felt more proud of myself. 

Here is a picture of Psychedelic Brian Jones I drew a while back!

I have gotten tagged, for an Animals tag by @burdybaby

1.) What got you into the Animals?

I wanted to find some good music one day, so I went onto '100 best songs of all time' videos on you tube. House of the Rising Sun came on (I heard that song before in my history class) as one of the videos and I loved it. I had to have more of it. So I listened to it. Fast forward months later, I joined the classic rock fandom and learned more about The Animals. 

2.) What's your favourite song by The Animals?

House of the Rising Sun, obviously. It scores #2 on my all time favourite song list. I love that song a lot. It's so, so perfect. :3

3.) Who's your favourite member?

I love them all tho... Hilton is adorable, Eric is knock your socks off hot, Alan is so handsome, Chas is wonderful, and John... Likes dominos.

4.) Own any merchandise?

One CD I got from Barnes and Noble. It was cheap and I convinced my dad to buy it for me.

5.) Favourite photo of them?

The one when they're by the House of the Rising Sun café place. It's so ironic it's funny. :3

6.) What do you consider the best side project/group featuring The Animals?

Pfft The Alan Price Set. They sound so cool. Alan has an amazing voice. And his skills are just too much for this earth. 

7.) Are you fan of/listen to Eric Burdon and The Animals?

I don't even know who I'm listening to anymore. 

8.) On a scale from one to ten, how much of an Animals fan are you?

4 or a 5. I'm kinda stupid knowledge and music wise. I just like them.

You guys can do this too. And if you don't know who The Animals are, then learn and be blessed by them. 

Also, here you go Shashi, and others who may be interested in our children! XDD I mean, that's who they are after all...

Yes, Marie has a forced Southern Bell accent, but it's kinda cool that she has that

Yes, Marie has a forced Southern Bell accent, but it's kinda cool that she has that... Sorry for my crappy handwriting!

I used fancy, legendary Prisma color pencils for this one! I think it looks really cool tbh

And here are some random crappy doodles. Biology class is fun. Especially when we're talking about eating and everything! XDD

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW! Next up I found some really weird looking classic rock cartoons

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW! Next up I found some really weird looking classic rock cartoons. They are... Interesting.