Saaho Pre-release

This write up is purely imaginary and has absolutely no intentions to hurt or offend anyone.
It's a very short make believe sequence with a touch of humor.
......................................................

SAAHO PRE-RELEASE 2019

Special guests: S. S. Rajamouli, M. M. Keervani and family , Krishnam Raju garu and Shyamala Devi garu, Shivakumari garu.

Venue: Bow and Arrow resorts, Hyderabad

Heysaaaaaaaaaa rudrasaaaaa.

"Cut cut.. Change the music.. "

(Conch sound)
(In Mahismati anthem tune)

Uppalapathi vamshavaryam, Asmakam, Ajeyam.
Aa UV, Gopikrishna saara
Vardhatham, abhivardhatham!

Trumpets and base drums roll alongside as Sweety sets foot at the location, covering her belly like always with the pallu of her saree. With one hand she holds its end while the arm encircles Darling's arm, who's carrying baby Prakruthi😛 (Prabhas is a nature lover you see😒)

Behind them walk Shyamala Devi garu, Krishnam Raju garu and Shivakumari garu with Kumara Varma's expression, proud that their shy son who sneaked around wrapped in curtains when asked about marriage finally conceived a child! (Sweetamma you tell t...

(Sweetamma you tell this Moddhu's rasaleelas without hesitating when asked at home. The baby has an innocent image to maintain here in public. 🙄)

Until the trailer is launched Prakruthi sucks her thumb with eyes wide stuck to the huge plasma screen in front of them.
The arrangements were high on scale since it was Prabhas' first movie after Bahubali and moreover his wife and family along with his little baby girl were attending it. UV had pulled in the best event managers.

Everyone claps after the lights turn on. The screams, hoots and whistles from the fans, who were eagerly waiting for the moment, reached the sky. All except one person seemed to enjoy it. Immediately the audio launch commenced.

First song launch: Waaaaaahhhh

Second song launch:
Waaaaaahhhh

Third song launch:
Waaaahhh

What happened? 😕

Trailer shows Darling wearing batman's costume, chasing Shraddha in Spiderwoman attire around Abu Dhabi and ends in a shot at Burj Khalifa where the hero and heroine shake a leg for a peppy number. Shraddha is like Lady Gaga with pink highlighted hair, red lipstick and a crop top upon black leather shorts.

Baby gets scared seeing her and her Naana dressed like a beecatcher, diving from all possible places as if it was a Commonwealth game. Luckily the lady was overseas shooting for another project and had promised to attend the promotions.

Finally her mommy consoles Her by showing Kanna Nidurinchara on her phone, feeds her and goes home with in-laws.

Movie is declared a hit mainly considering P's popularity, apart from Shraddha's plastic straw figure, lavish setups and action sequences.

Pramod and Vamsi have eyebags and had turned lean looking after their little niece(Amma Nana r busy😒)
Pramod's black-as-a-night hair has miracally turned white and Vamsi......... Poor fella who didn't have hair post Mirchi itself is now completely bald.. His scalp was used to reflect beams as spotlight to the guests and performers on stage.

SAAHO.. SAAHO RE!!😎
......................................................
Please click the left corner icon and drop a feedback if you really enjoyed. I'll continue only if you all find this worth. 😊
And oooo regards Priya ma! 😘
~Sri