Discovering More Love - 2

"Brrr, it's so cold out here. Pabsu, I feel snow inside my boots."

He tightened his hold about her shoulders. She could hear him chuckling softly.
At last they reached an open space. The cold wind grew harsher as he untied the eyecap.

"I can't see. It's so dark." she rubbed her eyes for a moment and opened it again.

"Surprise!" he breathed in her ear. She was spellbound.

"What--where--this--"

"The Northern lights."

She kept gazing at it like a kid until she felt his warm embrace envelope her entire being.

"Beautiful!"
Perfect shades of emerald and parrot green seemed to have been sprayed over a diamond studded, pitch black, night sky.

"Just like you."

She turned raising her brows. "You're being too dramatic!"

"What? Wasn't the colour of the saree you wore on the day of Baahubali's Tamil audio launch, the same?"

She laughed hugging him. What good deeds had she done to find someone like him to spend the rest of her life with. He was a blessing.

"I can stay like this forever!" she snuggled closer into him.

The magnum lights reflecting from snow-capped mountains resembled freshly cut diamonds. Her ruby earrings too glistened while she would get arm with his laying on his shoulder.

They stood admiring the view for some more time, took pictures and left to the hotel

They stood admiring the view for some more time, took pictures and left to the hotel. It was almost midnight and they were sure done for the day.

"How did you know about this?"

"Abbadam cheppana, nizam cheppana? (Should I tell the truth, or lie?)

"You claim to be very honest. Nen mamulga abbadham chaala thakkuva cheptanu. (I seldomly lie)" she mocked him.

"You will never leave that alone, will you? Anyway, I'd read about these lights in a book. They appear in quite a few places around the world, as well as in Iceland. When the sky is clear and completely dark, you get to see them-- What?"