Kissies and Kiddies

Anushka picked a black and blue checkered shirt and inhaled its fragrance. It was her favorite. Special as well. While folding clothes in the room, she hummed a melody tune remicising the good old days back on the sets of Baahubali. The wonderful costars she spent time and made unforgettable memories with. The bonding which had long established between Rajamouli, his family and her strengthened for lifetime. Everything was a dream after the movie. An enchanting fairytale.

Coming back from her thoughts, she felt the softness of the fabric and kissed it.

"Why kiss that while I'm right here?" Prabhas' deep voice startled her. She smiled when he captured her body like a stuffed toy.

"When did you come? No shooting?"

She tried pushing his face away from her's. His prickly beard irritated her, often bringing the urge of shaving it off while he was asleep. Not that he was very fond, it was inevitable for the periodic love story he was acting in.

"Nope. Packed up for the day. I had news to tell you." He pushed her on the bed nibbling her ear.

"The clothes, mister! I just folded all of them."

"Messier the better." he bit her cheek and aimed for the lips.

"Pabsu, you're insane! Go change first." she giggled hugging him.

"Goodness me! I almost forgot, bangaram. Need your help," he pouted sliding his hand inside her loose kurtha and tugged at her dupatta.

"Pinni! Come here and see Pranitha!" Prabodh's seven-year-old ran into their room.

Prabhas stood up in a swift second knocking a perfume bottle off the dressing table. Anushka laughed setting her dress right.

"Pinni! Come with me." he pulled her hand.

"What's the matter, nanna? Why are you so-- Is that powder on you, Pranav?"

The boy scurried downstairs with his aunt following him.
__

"Oh my goodness!" Sweety stood speechless to the sight in front of her.

The kitchen was a pigsty!

All cupboard doors were left open. Water spilt from a jug dripped down the dining table. Wheat flour had caked the wooden flooring.

"Pabsu! Come here! Pranav, where's your sister?" she carried her baby son who was playing, his face and romper covered with flour and pulled his tiny thumb out of his mouth.

"Naughty children! Is this how you play?"
Sweety exclaimed placing him on his high chair and moved to the corner behind the cooking island.

"Bujji! Look at yourself." Her daughter emptied the remaining flour on her head, the cylindrical container still upside down hiding her face.

"Ammammo! The kitchen looks like a warfield!"
Prabhas scratched his head surprised to see the three little snowmen devoid a carrot nose. He laughed holding his stomach.

"How can you? Ugh! Help me with them." Sweety grumbled dusting Pranathi's black curls.

Little Prachod, their son, sneezed and rubbed his nose cutely while his nanna pampered him.
"What's the matter with you, ra? Na koduka. Making chapathis with your brother and sister, eh? Pranav, Pranathi, come along. Let's give you three a bath."
_______

Prabodh, Prabhas' brother, had arrived early that evening to pick his son. Pranathi too tagged along with her uncle, who told that her grandma wished to see her. The couple were getting ready to head to Rana's for dinner.