Discovering More Love - 1

The door swung open as Anushka barged into the suite. She threw her handbag on a sofa and pulled her leather coat off. Prabhas had a word with the porter before paying him tips. He carried all the luggage inside by himself politely refusing to receive any help. Well, he's Prabhas.

Exactly a week after Saaho was declared a national blockbuster yet again, the secret was out. Prabhas and Anushka Shetty set foot into martial life through a grand affair as expected by the massive number of fans and their well wishers. The marriage was held at Mangalore, the bride's native, inviting only a few friends and family members while the reception was an event of extravaganza, never before witnessed by the South industry.

"Sweety don't you want to fresh up?" he fiddled with the smartcard inserting it in place.

The lights and air conditioner turned on. He chuckled seeing her fast asleep on the couch, arms spread and hair open.
The flight was early in the morning and they landed in Keflavik Internatinal Airport after a solid sixteen hours journey. It was still five PM in Iceland. Sweety's dream destination for holidaying with Prabhas after their marriage. She voiced her desire to visit Iceland years ago and Prabhas had surprised her in the best way handing her two tickets right after they returned from Tirupathi, where the new couple went with his family to take blessings from their diety, Lord Venkateshwara. The family was delighted knowing this and heartily sent them a week after Saaho's release.

Moving the luscious locks covering her eyes aside, he stared at her for a while, drowning in that innocence and beauty. Damn, he loved her! Just then her cellphone rang, the ringtone loud enough to wake her up. He hurried into the room and recieved the call. It was from his mother.

"Hello, Amma."

"Nandhu, I had called you. Why didn't you pick up? I was afraid-- Forget it. Seems you have reached."

"Just now, Amma. My phone was in Sweety's handbag."
He unzipped his suitcase taking a towel and a pair of trousers along with a black vest.

"Very well as long as you're safe. Kodalu unda? (Is the daughter-in-law there?)" she giggled.

"She's asleep. Must be because of that back pain, she couldn't sit comfortably throughout the journey." he sulked adjusting the warmth of the tap water.

"That Srinivasa will look after. Choodu (See), be careful wherever you go. Keep the girl in mind whenever you behave like a monkey. Adenti(What is that?), adventure, you call. Understood?"

Prabhas rolled his eyes tapping his feet on the tiles. His family always took his wife's side. This was eversince she become close to them during Billa. She received royal treatment whenever she visited his house as well as pedananna Krishnam Raju's house.

"Amma!"

"Fine, fine. Be safe. Remember what we all told you?"

"Adanni untundi le (All that will be)." he shied away hanging the call.
____

Anushka woke up to the smell of something delicious. The back pain had cured but it ofcourse took over when it came to travelling far distances. She tiptoed towards the kitchen to find her husband messing up and hugged him from behind.

"You're up? I thought I would have to cook, eat and sleep alone."

She laughed resting her head on him.
"You cook pretty well. Since the first task is already done, we shall do the next two together."

"Say! Maybe I jumbled the words. Sleep, cook, eat." he pulled her between him and the stove, and leaned over.

"Food first. I'm famished! I'm weak! I'm dying!" she pretended holding her head.