Bhaagabali Promotions

I would again like to repeat. Nothing in this context is true. Everything's my imagination without any intention to condemn or hurt the respective people mentioned here.

.............

Shot 1: Bhaagamathie success meet

Sweety(S): Pramod, shoo the media away

Sweety(S): Pramod, shoo the media away. I've wore heals and can't walk covering this bump with my dupatta for too long.

Pramod(Pr): Vadinamma, you wait. Today I'll set fire to their cameras with my tail. Oh Vadina, don't forget to remove these heals. I have asked the assistant to bring you a brand new pair of comfortable sandals. Annayya will screw me for not taking good care of you.
(mv: Even if his wife wears heals , I get slippered! Sob sob.. Pummy nee brathukentra bus stand aypoindi?(Pummy, you're life has become a bus stand) But still, it's for MY Annayya and Vadina. Jai Uppalapathi!)

Ashok(As): Brahma! Oh Brahma!

Pr: Huh? Are you calling me Ashok garu?

As: Haa, you are Brahma of UV right that's why. Hehehe!

Pr: 😳Ehh?? Brahma?

As: You, Vamsi garu and Vicky garu are the thrimurthies (trinities) who granted me the boon of directing Bhaagamathie. (folds his hands into a namaskaram and chants a sloka leaving his shoes.)

Pr: 😠

As: Om shanthi, shanthi, shanthihi.(opens his eyes and wears his shoes) Is Devudu coming? Did he call? My children must take his blessings. My wife was asking if she should bring coconuts along with flowers, incandescent sticks and lamp.

Pr: Why? To break on my head? Sir! You please follow me silently. I have the sky on my head already. After this go and break one hundred coconuts in all the temples of Hyderabad! Grrr! Where is Vamsi? (sigh) Lucky fella! Always slips away like butter leaving me on the hot pan to get fried! 😭 Wahh!!

Shot-2: Baahubali Dubai fans meet