Wife-Sick

*Purely fictitious*

A gurgling waterspring in a land between the blue above and twinkling stars. Its cool water droplets sprayed over the gleaming silvery edges of the clouds. Smoke encroached what was recognized to be the surface of the entire surrounding.

Prabhas let himself soak into the enchanty closing his eyes until he heard the tinkling sound. His vision was blurry for a fraction of second, when he turned around. Something was sparkling in mid-air.
Perhaps one of those stars, rather a constellation.
Foggy swirls formed a staircase eachtime the lights descended.

He moved closer to the magical aroma. It was her and he knew it. Her nosepin and earrings were the sparkles, tinkling sounds reverbated from her anklet. He caressed the soft sole of her bare foot before placing it on his knee. Pulling the missing chain of the pair out of his kurtha pocket, he locked it round her ankle.

An angel dressed in a milky white saree, she was.
His Sweety.
The extended length of chiffon cloth danced with the pleasent breeze. She blushed realizing that his eyes were tracing her curves behind the thin fabric.

Oh ho ho! Oh ho ho!
Ekantha kantha mandirala...
Oh ho ho! Oh ho ho!
Nee moha bahubandalona
Noorelu bandheenikana..

A symphony played in the sky, silver glitters showered on them as he carried her to a bed of fluffy clouds with plush pillows.
His nose grazed her partially exposed midriff, heading upwards. Anushka felt escastic, ticklish at times her skin came in contact with his lips. He was working his way to the base of her throat. The linen of his translucent kurtha crumbled between her fingers. The melody of her accessories echoed in his ears making him smile.

CUT!

Prabhas felt irritated. He got up noticing the space beneath him empty.

"CUT DARLING! Prabhas, are you listening?"

He jerked finding himself sitting in front the director.
"Umm. Y-Yeah. I am."

"So we'll start with this song sequence tomorrow morning."

"Sure."

"Are you OK?"

"Maybe a little sick. I'll be fine."

"Wife-sick, huh? It's pack up for the day." the director playfully nudged him.
_______

Volleyball court, Prabhas' penthouse

"Prabha, join us, ra."

His friends called for him. They'd all gathered for a game of volleyball.

"There's shooting tomorrow. You guys carry on. I'm tired, ra."

Carrying a bottle of scotch, he sneaked into his office room.

Gulp....
"This is so good. Must tell Pramod to order a few more. Ahhh!"

"You are drinking!"

Prabhas dropped the glass in his hand and sprung from his chair.
"No. No, Sweety. I was just smelling it. Eww! It's horrible! Must be Pramod. Idiot, has kept it here and left to play volleyball. I will spank him. Let him come!"