♡Way to End The Year♡

"Why are you laughing?" Sweety closed the car door after settling in

"That was hillarious!" Pramod replied turning back.

"What was hillarious?"

"Ammaa!" Prabhas wiped his tears, "The drama you did to avoid paparazzi."

"That guy was shooting questions one after the other. Soon the reporters would've started. By the way, you know I hate posing for pictures in public!" she smacked Prabhas' arm saying.

The brothers kept taunting her all the way back home.

"Thanks ra. At what time are you all catching up?"

"I'll have to ask Vamsi again. Maybe 10. Sweety, you are coming right?"

"No Pramod. What will I do while you all discuss about the movie? Prashanthi and Nani have invited me. I'll go there."

"Nothing doing. How will she celebrate new year without me?" Prabhas winked grabbing the suitcases,"she's coming ra."

"Ok see you all."

"Come in. Let's have coffee atleast." Sweety insisted.

"You guys carry on. Hyderabad is cold enough. Enti boss?" Pramod wiggled his brows.
__________

"Ah! Nothing can beat the comfort at home." He layed on the couch stretching his limbs.
"Where are you going?"

"To freshen up. I feel dirty already. Do you care to change atleast?" She rolled her eyes seeing him cuddle up like a furball.

"We can do that together later. You come back." he groggily said with closed eyes.

"Sloths are better than you."

"I love you too!"
__________

"Rosemary? Where do I get that now?" Anushka was balancing the cellphone between her ear and shoulder while chopping onions.
"Sal, instead can I-- Oww!!"

"What happened Sweety?" her sister in law panicked.

"Nothing, I--um-- accidentally cut through my skin. Saloni, I'll call you later."

"Take care! Apply turmeric."

"Ok, bye bye." she dropped her phone, "You brat! Saloni was speaking!"

Prabhas giggled placing the mobile on the kitchen counter.
"You should've told her, Prabhas bit my ear."

"And that he's drinking my cup of coffee."

He shrugged,"You know I love coffee, especially when you have drank half."

She smiled pouring water into a pan.

He stood dangerously close distracting her every now and then. Putting the cup aside, he locked her in his arms from behind resting on her shoulder.