Secret Agent | | Part 1

Thomas's POV
I was walking down the street of London. It's around midnight and I am going back home from a meet with some friends of mine. The street was dark and quite. I felt like someone is watching me, though. I suddenly heard footsteps, but before I can react, I felt something to be pressed on my neck and a hand to be put on my mouth. I tried to yell, but only muffled sounds came out. Suddenly, I heard someone to be hit. The blade fell from my neck and I heard a thud. I fast turned around to see a girl wearing skinny black jeans, black high converse and a zipped up black leather jacked and h/c hair, falling on her shoulders. She looked hot. I suddenly saw something move next to me and saw the man getting up with his knife again. The man ran to her with the knife pointed at her, then slung it at her, cutting her side. She winced a little but fast recovered and kicked the knife out of the man's hand. Whoa. High kick. She then took his arm and twisted it behind his back

"It's clear"she said to no one and suddenly a car pulled up in front of the street. From it two big guys, one black skinned and one light skinned, both in black suits with black ties and white shirts under. Both with sunglasses"You can take him"she said and the two guys took the guy from her

"Good job like always, Agent Y/l/n"the black skinned guy said and the two walked away. The girl, Agent Y/l/n, turned to me and I saw her shining e/c eyes. She was stunning. She walked closer to me.

"Hello Mr. Sangster"she said professionally and extended out her hand"I am Agent Y/l/n. I was ordered to come and get you to our Head Quartets"she said while we shook each other's hand.

"Ummmmm....how can I be sure I can trust you?"I asked, rising an eyebrow.

"I just saved you, you know"she said, rolling her eyes a little.

"Good point. What for?"I asked, crossing my arms in front of my chest.

"Mr. Sangster, you are being wanted by some people and we have to protect you. Just come faster. We don't have any time to waste"she said annoyed.

"Okay, okay, I am coming"I said. The two of us walked to a black Mercedes. She went to the driver's seat and me in the other one, then she started driving.

~ t i m e  s k i p ~
Thomas's POV
We arrived in a massive garage,  full with car from every kind, after a long and silent drive. She got out of the car and told me to follow her in the building above us. When we entered the Head Quarters I saw every single people here wearing black. Agent Y/l/n was walking in front of me, holding on her wound. I caught up with her.

"You okay?"I asked pouting at her bloody hand. She looked at me and gave me a small and weak smile.

"Yeah. Nothing I can't handle"she answered and then stopped in front of a door. She knocked and we heard 'come in' so did we. Inside was a man sitting behind a desk, wearing a black suit like the others. He stand up and walked to us.

"Agent Y/l/n"she said nodding at him. Ummm...

"You are his daughter"I asked, rising an eyebrow

"Yeah, you've got problem with that?"she asked jokingly. I start to like her more.

"Nope"I answered shaking my head.

"Okay, I will go get myself patched up"she said and walked out of the room.

"Come on Mr. Sangster. Please take a seat"he told me and we both sat. He explained to me that some people wants me to take my money and that they were assigned to save me. The next sentences caught my attention.

"Agent Y/l/n will be guarding you, while we catch these guys. If you don't mind she will be staying at your home."Agent Y/l/n' dad said.

"Yeah, of course. No problem"I said and he gave me a smile. He took the phone on his desk and dialed someone's number.

"Yes honey, will you please come back in my office...okay I am waiting"he said and put the phone down. I assume he called her. After a while she showed up with her bloodied hand clean and with new pair of clothes. She was wearing blue jeans now and a black crop top, still with her black converse and her hair in a high ponytail. Whoa.

"Y/n"so her name is Y/n?"As you know, you are assigned to guard Mr. Sangster"he said.

"And?"she asked, knowing there will be a next part.

"Well, you will be staying with him until we find the guys after him"her dad explained.

Y/n's POV
Wait, wait, wait...what!? I DID NOT AGREE ON THIS!! Yes, he is cute and all, but I don't know him. Can you imagine, your dad making you to stay in a stranger's house? Huh? Well, I fell you if you can.

"Y/n?"my father asked me, taking me out of my trance. I shook my head and looked at him.

"Yea?"I asked.

"Are you okay with that?"he asked and I just nodded"Okay then. Your mother has your things in her office. You can go and take them"he added. Really? They even packed my things? Wow.

"Okay, I will be back in 10"I said and walked out of the room.